• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, well just tell me when you're next available and we'll see if it works lol.
    I'm in school 9am-4pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am-1:15pm Friday. I have after school activities Wednesday and Thursday, and I'm unavailable later on Fridays. So... Next weekend?
    About 8pm my time? That should be fine. :)

Sorry I didn't reply for so long, things have been hectic.
    Certainly, old pal, though my smash performance may be somewhat doodoo. Unfortunately I still do not have a Wii U, so 3DS it is.

Since it's half term I should be free most of the time after 1pm my time, except possibly the 30th and 31st (Halloween parties). I'm sure we can sort something out. When are you free?
    Certainly, old pal. Unfortunately I still do not have a Wii U, so 3DS it is.

Since it's half term I should be free most of the time after 1pm my time, except possibly the 30th and 31st (Halloween parties). I'm sure we can sort something out. When are you free?
    Nooo! Ekans! Well, if you're leaving, then I may say ''see you later!'' You were nice with me the few moments that we were able to talk(lol) and although we battled very little time in smash, I enjoyed it very much! Hope to see ya again, after all, I am considering on entering the smash boards.
    Is there another time that you can battle? It's just that time is in the middle of a new episode of one of my favourite TV shows (sorry) so I'd rather battle after or before it.
    It's a little awkward but I should be, yes. I'll VM you closer to the time since I don't have any plans at the moment.
    I just realised I have something on that goes from 1300-1630 GMT time, so I can't battle then :/ would you be available at GMT 1800 (MDT 1200) instead?
    Mine is GMT and I'm available at times when you'll be working if you have a regular job. I will be available on the weekend apart from Saturday evening/night for me so any time then should work.
    I'm around for another hour and 45 minutes.
    If you are still busy by that time, we can move the test battle to tomorrow.
    i'll be on battletower from now until whenever I have to eat, and probably after that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…