• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okie doke
    (would it count if I applied for psychic, then tip toed my way into the ghost/fairy position? )
    perchance when would that e6 ghost/fairy type position open to the public :D
    while we don't have that type combination in an actual 'mon yet, gotta say I absolutely adore both those typings.
    I definitely support your idea! I like the idea of Halloween themed Pokemon for October. I really hope that idea goes through!
    Thanks! That's awesome! I know of all those characters especially Yuffie. Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favorite games of all time and I have a lot of favorite games. ^_^ I'm stoked for Final Fantasy 7 remake! I cant wait, I can't wait! I'm going to try to do a MM hunt and continue DexNav hunting. I'm not giving up on Eevee! I've decided I'm going to MM one of my favorite shinnies Treecko! I'm about to start the breeding process. I hope to load up some boxes full of eggs today. Around Halloween I'm going to do a Pumpkaboo hunt.
    I was hunting for Eevee tonight, but I didn't get very far. I scared Eevee off so my chain broke. :p I decided I would just do that hunt again another time. I went after Hypno instead. I found a shiny Hypno chain of 19. My hunt failed for him the other night because I was dozing off. But my time paid off tonight. I'm thinking about doing a masuda method hunt next. I'm just mulling over who I should hatch for. I kind of want to do a ghost Pokemon since Halloween is right around the corner. ^_^
    Good luck! Hopefully one of those 300 eggs contains a shiny. I'm going to be starting a DexNav hunt up here in a bit. I'm going to go after either Shuppet or Hypno.
    Hey, I hope your Absol hunt is going well. Good luck! I found a shiny Pikachu a few days ago. I'm going to start up another hunt tonight. I have the next two days off.
    sorry I have been busy and nick I know we have our battle in the rainbow tournament if you see this I am not sure what the deadline is but if it gets close where we can't battle I have to give you the win busy with work and etc.
    The finals for the Rainbow Tournament have begun please get your battles done within a week my dear sweet frien :} or else I'll eat you.

-00swms
    *stalking ur messages* lol jk ^_^ i can help u ev train that heatran so u can have ur battle would take only a few minutes i use the wings in game to ev train my mons
    yah it sux and i wear glasses so my eyesight is already horrible so i gotta take breaks, that's ok i know u been MMing and that depending on how stubborn the mon mon wants to be can take time
    It is indeed, at first I never use to use it, but now I love it for some reason. It really knows how to battle well.
    Sounds awesome, and yes Absol is really cool, I use one myself and its won me lots of games.
    thanks i haven't retried yet due to me getting really bad headaches when i play for more than an hr or so, i'll start soon though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…