• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Izanagi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

I loved the games, it had been a long while since I had so much fun with Pokémon. I'm hoping they'll go deeper in Z because I know there's still a lot of potential there.
    I agree. The good thing about having a traditional third version is that the storyline will most likely be expanded (and we'll have the "canon" story). Just compare Emerald and Platinum to their respective original pairs; the plot was enriched, characters were more explored (seriously, Cynthia did basically nothing in DP, but then in Platinum she really had a place to shine). I loved XY, but there's a lot of unexplored potential there and I want to see them going as deep as they can now.
    I found the concept interesting. Still wondering how it will work in terms of gameplay, but it has my curiosity.
    Well, for starters, I'd have kept the Emerald rosters (much better — a seventh Gym with only two Pokémon, really?), I'd have kept the rematches, I'd have kept the Frontier, I'd have kept Mirage Tower. Those are things I honestly can't understand why they didn't use.
    One of the problems is exactly that they didn't add to "RSE", but to "RS" only. They pretty much ignored Emerald and everything it brought to the table.

But let's agree to disagree haha
    Yes, it's very good looking, but the games themselves are so much less than they could have been. It doesn't even compare to what FRLG and HGSS did to their respective original games.
    Meh, I really enjoyed XY. ORAS, on the other hand, I thought missed out on the opportunity of presenting a definitive Hoenn the same way HGSS did to Johto. They tried to cram as many random legendaries and starters as possible and ended up ignoring all the improvements Emerald brought to the region, as if one thing would make up for the other. It didn't, to me.
    I didn't love the remake as much.
    I still play Y, while I pretty much dropped OR as soon as I was done with Delta haha
    But to each his own, of course
    haha
    I liked it a lot, but it wasn't quite the same as Y or the Johto remakes. It's a very fun game, however.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…