• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My new team is done :) Can't wait to test it in multis. If you have time and are in mood, see ya in the afternoon/evening ;)
    Lol, the name has nothing to do with translation to dutch. The name is based upon a game which a protoganist had and was my favorite character ( due his story was the hardest to complete ) also he has a very unique character design. Try googling mythe unlimited saga xd. Oh and just adore the sound of it, sounds misterious or something.. And i even got bigger plans with it in the future lol. Thanks for asking tho
    Let me add the luck with the fact the parents were both USA xD
    So It wasn't even an MM egg ahah, yeah trophy sounds good. !
    Shiny gulpin lol.

The colour scheme of Shiny Swalot is lovely tho, very nice ocean blue.
    I was breeding it in a quick ball too so the colors fit perfectly :D since he has yellow eyes.

Second time it happends xD first time was on B/W with my Zorua,
    but first time in this gen yeah. But there is not much to brag about since well 2 max IV's after all.
    Really? Even despite that their teams are not focused on VGC ? well there good players of course.

Semi-trick room with Gardevoir was also one of the most used teams in XY VGC14 if I recall correctly, i'm sure you will be fine with it :)
    Hm, good point. Shame tho, I was looking forward to see what you could come up with.
    Going to watch your walls show now :)
    no megalutions? :'( ah well. I will watch it in the morning when munching on my breakfast. Niiiight :)
    Hey Azu, TJ ... hru guys? Wanna do some multis tonight?
    I should be online around 8 pm (TJ you read 7 pm lol)

also, if you do can you come to xat then? easier to organize from there ;)
    Dang, u remind me of my Rest Munchlax lool .

Well I will be a bit more active again, got my hands on a recharger
    so I will defo see u later online sometime
    Hey TJ, will you be online for sum Multies this evening?

I will hope on online for sum battles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…