• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lot's and lots of practice. And a bit of trial and error.

It's one of the many badges I'm iffy on, though. I don't feel like I deserve it.
    From the sound of it, it looks like they won't be DLC anytime soon. If you want them, you have to get the 3DS version.

Regarding the content of the Wii U version and excluding Challenge Mode, will the 3DS version really have everything the Wii U version has? Its DLC characters being in the game is good, but what about the rest of the content? I don't want any nasty surprise on this.
    To be fair, my first bunch were pretty much trash...

Yep. Still managed to get the merit badge, for some reason...
    Loads of info from TGS regarding Hyrule Warriors Legends:

- Toon Link revealed as playable character
    - 3D is limited to New 3DS
    - development is nearly complete
    - the game will support amiibo, don't know in what way though
    - Everything from the Wii U version of the game will be in he 3DS version except Challenge Mode due to 3DS's small screen :(
    - DLC for the game is being considered, depends if there's enough fan demand
    - Every copy of the game will come with codes that allow the transfer of the extra characters to the Wii U version.
    - All Wii U version's DLC characters will be available from the get go in the game

Excited yet?
    *Casts Sun Fire*
    Just the hurt undead ones, and wards...

I don't need your vampire money.

*Collapses from exhaustion*

*Still worried, but gives you the markers*
    It takes practise mostly. I've been drawing for years.

I'm just not going to be working on welding anymore, because I kind of set a picnic table on fire last time. Dang unnatural light restrictions...
    EEEK! D: *whacks the ground multiple times*
    Bach: Squeak! DX *digs deeper into the ground*
    Mecha-Drago: *yawns, before looking at Cici* Rowr? (What's up?)

--

Amanda: Don't worry, I can handle that. *stretches a bit, making her bones creak somewhat* Ow...
    Comet Sword: Wasn't Meta Knight... looking for him? If we find Meta Knight... we could find Alucard...
    Amanda: Oh, maybe. We should go look for them.

Paragoomba: Too risky. Honestly, why don't we take the ketchup bottles and use the ketchup to draw on the walls?
    Sammy: Agh! *wobbles a bit, before he slowly loses consciousness*

Walter: Stop... doing that! *tries to slap the knife away*
    "Linda": *notices the light, before turning toward the guard* Oh, look who we have here~! *chuckles maliciously*

Aika: Could be. Epona, to the castle!
    Epona: *whines, before starting running toward the castle, avoiding all the mess around the city*
    No, because those are for cheapskates, Restoration magic is the way to go.

Yes, we do, but you're not getting my food as you still owe me some ham!

What time is it?!

Good grief, whatever you do, don't cosplay as Jigglypuff!
    Oh, I do a lot more than that! I sculpt, I paint, I sprite, I do other digital art when I get the chance, I write poetry, I've done blacksmithing, I would to relearn how to weave...

I just draw a lot more often than the rest!
    Okay! YAH! *slams the hammer on the ground*
    Bach: *wakes up with a start, after being whacked* SKREEK! D:
    Hm?! That... didn't seem a mole's cry.

--

Amanda: Yes, pretty much... *rubs her arms, both because of her uneasiness and in an attempt to soothe the fatigued muscles*
    Comet Sword: You did... but you also lost control, Lord Saven... and even attacked us...
    Amanda: ...

Paragoomba: *checks on some shelves* Nope, not even here.
    Sammy: ...Maybe you could whack me on my head to make me lose consciousness?

Walter: What?! No! Let me go!
    Freddy: Yes, I think it's ready. *grabs the pizza and walks toward the oven*
    Walter: Argh! *struggles, trying to detach himself from the pizza* Nggh...

Aika: Oh, Yuga~? Where are you? *starts looking around* ...Where did that guy go?
    Well, cartoony styles do tend to be easier than the more realistic works. Not like that means anything, of course!
    Yeah, I will! I just... gotta wait... *raises the hammer, waiting for the mole to come out*
    Bach: *starts digging upwards, following a scent*

--

Comet Sword: We have... been in a better shape...
    Amanda: Hmph! At least we managed to stop that attack.
    Comet Sword: ...Your hair is on fire...
    Amanda: Uh? *feels her head like burning* AAAH! *starts patting furiously her head, in order to put off the fire*
    Reaper: *takes the hit, before hissing at Lord Saven* ... *for some unknown reason, he finally leaves*
    Comet Sword: Weird... why did he leave?
    Amanda: Dunno, but that's good for us... *rubs her head, before wincing slightly* Ouch...

Paragoomba: In the kitchen, of course.
    Sammy: ...Sleep mode anyone?

Freddy: I'm not sure... *squeezes Walter*
    Walter: *feels uncomfortable* Urgh...
    Freddy: He seems like jelly in this form. Maybe we should simply spread him on the pizza?

Aika: Okay~! Make sure that the 'warrior' doesn't run! *runs toward the castle* I'll be back soon and help you later. Try to hang in there...
    I don't know anyone who makes brain reassembly potions.

You don't have one, we also have nothing to eat and we almost killed each other for a measly slice of dragon ham.

*Checks the time*
    Any minute now...

You're not dressed scary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…