• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EKZ1505
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do you use generated and/or altered pokemon, bred from generated and/or altered pokemon anywhere in the family tree (including the popular generated 6iv ditto), and/or generated items?
    I didn't get to either. Serebii never mentioned past generation 'mons not being eligible and a big part of my play is pokémon I've used from past and I don't like replacing them. So I spent the time picking 6 of my guys and tidying them up for battle and then I couldn't use my team. So I really want to get to use it since I put in the work for basically nothing (and I joined the Spooky Cup but never got to battle so I didn't even get the prize v.v).

Did you still want battle?
    So double battle with only pokémon allowed in the recent Spooky Cup with megas of eligible pokémon allowed as well as not banning transfered 'mons?
    Gotchs amigo! Thankfully I'm not at Citadark yet! I can definitely help you out then! It'll be a few days before I get the two, but I'll message you when I get them!
    Ohhh Magmar and Electabuzz from the XD games. I think I have both of those in my XD games. I think they're nicknamed but the good news is I'm playing an XD playthrough right now where I can leave their nicknames neutral. Lemme know if you are wanting the two I will get from my playthrough nicknamed or if you want my two nicknamed. Let me know which ones you prefer.
    THANK YOU! Enjoy the Event bro I traded you! If you need any other events, ask me! I happen to have a lot of gen 4 and 5 events I'm willing to trade. Just ask about any you might need. I didn't mean to disrupt any family time. Pleasure doing business with you.
    It's all cool. My bad if I'm stressing you out. I can understand the love of Football, I come from NC, where football is somewhere between religion and politics. I thank you for your patience, and whenever you're good to go, I'll be ready. Heck, I'll even throw in an enigma berry or just about anything else for the trouble I've caused.
    What time do you think you'll be available for trade? I need to know so I will know if I have enough time to run to the store and back or not.
    Thanks so much for the mon :-D
    I really appreciate it! One of my friends really wanted a shiny Seviper, haha
    really sorry about that! something urgent came up and I had to tend to it :-/
    sent you a trade req this time. again, so sorry for the inconvenience!
    Done and done. They're both ready :-]
    I am available to trade right now (if you're still available), but I'll also be staying on for the next six hours; until 6PM in GMT-6/CST. Just registered your FC! Mine is 5000-4000-2564, IGN KB3.
    The Rhyhorn's nature is Lax, because I wasn't expecting to get a shiny and put my Rhyperior in the daycare without attaching an Everstone to it xD;;
    So it is definitely worth less than your Seviper. Considering that, I can trade you the Cacnea along with the Rhyhorn... or an item! Since I'd hate to give you something of lesser value.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…