• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ready!

Serena: Ready!
    --
    I see. Well, Koharu isn't a rival, so Yandere-chan would probably leave her alone unless Koharu witnessed Yandere-chan commit a murder. Out of all the original Rainbow 12, most people seem to only remember the purple-haired girl named Kokona Haruka, the test rival who you can kill in the most ways, and her best friend Saki Miyu, the teal-haired girl who looks like Hatsune Miku. Now, you can become friends with Saki by finding her bra that she lost somewhere on school grounds.
    Right. *waits for elevator to go up*
    --
    Well, the Dev of the game said it will be finished somewhere around 2016-2017. For now, I've been downloading the debug builds that the Dev has been currently releasing. My profile picture is actually a character in the game, albeit one that nobody seems to care about, the green-haired girl in Photography Club who happens to be in the same class as Yandere-chan, Koharu Hinata.
    Alright, let's go to the back to find the elevator. *walks ahead* Look! *points* There it is!
    --
    Thanks. :p Are you a Yandere Simulator fan?
    Okay! Serena, let's get off her. *We stand up* Wow, I can't believe two teenage girls were able to overpower an adult woman.
    --
    That's what I was thinking. We're living longer than we did before, so avoiding senility typically isn't as hard anymore.
    Alright. *Serena holds grunt back and pins her down while I help Serena keep grunt down*
    --
    Well, hopefully somebody will find out something.
    Wait, what? We have to fight her? But I don't know if I'm strong enough to knock her out.
    --
    Well, you've got a while before that happens, so I don't think you have a need to worry.
    Alright then. He's knocked out pretty badly. Doesn't look like he'll wake up soon.
    --
    I really, really would not appreciate that.
    Me and Serena in unison: Right!
    --
    Well, sorry to burst your bubble, old people, but things change. You can't expect everyone to do everything the exact same way as you did.
    Right, even if it's a trap, we gotta do what we gotta do.
    --
    No matter what, people will always find a reason to blame the "machines".
    She just gave us the key card to get in. But I feel like she's trying to lure us.
    --
    Just about anything can be used for good or bad, it's too bad that a lot of people use them for bad things.
    Serena: Right, she hold a grudge on me and Shauna for interfering with Team Flare before.
    --
    I'm sure older folks have wasted time before in their youth. It's not like being on "machines" is always a bad thing.
    She's one of the Kalos Elite 4, Malva.
    --
    They need to stop acting as if they're experiences somehow made them better people than us.
    *Serena calls back Altaria*
    --
    Lol, that's so true. I'm honestly getting tired of hearing "you kids have it so lucky, back in my day..."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…