• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dropping a note like a year later to say thanks for a review you posted. I procrastinated ever revising it but your advice was truly helpful, and I wanted to let you know... so thanks :)
    My understanding is that all drabbles (unless someone wants to post a collection of related drabbles) have to go into the Drabble Thread over in the Shipping Fics subforum. But yeah, I can edit the post and add that related drabbles should go into a single thread. :)
    Thing is, I'm firmly convinced that the true reason anyone opposes abortion is an attempt to dominate women. They won't admit it, but I'm not afraid to say it.
    Oh hey! Bobandbill seemed too busy to answer the same question, so...

Just checking if my little answer to the FFQ challenge prompt was good to go for timing (and maaaaaaybe
    actually answering the prompt, unless I have to find out later).
    Hi Psychic! Just checking that you're still interested in doing the FFQ Review interview, and if so fine with the sole suggestion for who that is for this round (currently Dramatic Melody)?
    ----------
    Ice also been reading some of the other Fuchs and have really enjoyed them, including the disc for Jax and Cutlerine!
    ----------
    I'm assuming this is autocorrect magic, but it is glorious.
    Hey Psychic, can you change my thread title to include the PG-13 Rating? I can't find the way to do it......
    it isn't to be archived yet, and I just adjusted a few rules to attract some more prefessional players while clarifying a lot of positions.
    Vampirate said I need to have stricter requirements. Is this true?

I'll only Archive it if no one sign's up till the night before the expiration of the Sign-up...when is that BTW?
    Contact me when you read this message. I'd like to talk about whether or not my game can even get people on it due to the "established" RP thread management crowd doing sign-ups for their stuff when i'm trying to just start out, and the subsequent possible need to try to archive and/or restart my RP OP for when the "established" crowd isn't acting as an RPer locus.
    Hey there. I was thinking of starting a fic-writing challenge where people would try to write a certain number of words per day for as many days in a row as possible, and offer prizes for people who managed to get very long (nine month) streaks. One of those prizes would be three reviews from a list of potential reviewers, and I was wondering whether you'd be interested in being one of those reviewers. I don't imagine you'd need to write a review particularly often (or ever, depending on participation), but it might end up being a commitment.
    Hey! Sorry for being a bit spontaneous! My name's Rob (or Vankieth). I was just wondering something about the Fan fiction section. I currently have a WIP on Fanficton.net and was wondering would I just be able to link it in the fan fiction thread or do I have to copy and paste it, and format it on to a thread? Obviously the former option would be a lot easier for me, but if necessary I'll probably go with the latter :)
    Haha, that's a totally fair judgment! Richard is kinda ... I think he's supposed to be a little like Arthur Dent, only not at all funny. So he's a bit frustrating in that way, but he gets a little better towards the end. Door and the Marquis are really who make the novel, imo. The Marquis especially.

Also tbqh~! Neverwhere's pretty interesting in its own right, but if it disappoints, don't worry. It's also kinda a mixed bag among Gaiman fans. If you're going for protagonists who are actually kinda interesting (read: not like Richard), I'd definitely suggest Good Omens (which is probably made better by way of being partly by Terry Pratchett). American Gods is also pretty good. The protagonist there probably whines the least out of all the novels Gaiman's written. And if you'd like a change of pace, Gaiman's really actually better with his short stories and comics, tbh. Both of the Death comics are wonderful reads, and among Gaiman's short stories include rather interesting takes on Snow White and Sherlock Holmes. Not together, although the Sherlock Holmes one is a crossover ... with Lovecraft. (It works. Trust me.)

*finishes dumping unsolicited recs on you* :D

Speaking of, if you'd like a rec list of more non-creepy creepypasta, feel free to ask for that as well. I've got this entire list of older stuff that's really kinda mild. Like, Lost Silver levels of not-actually-creepy-but-still-somehow-good. 8D

And as for questing, ooh, it is. Or most of them are. Like, some of the quests give you eggs for pets, and others are like, "Here's another certificate for a quest, and here's equipment you can't use." But it's still satisfying to get quest bits done either way, so! (I think you can't really enjoy them until you choose a class at level 10, though. Like, you can quest at any time, but certain classes give you neat bonuses.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…