• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shoddy battle is a pokemon simulator where you ca quickly make and test teams, download it from smogon.com. EVs are things that wild pokemon give out - every 4 EVs of a stat = 1 stat point. So, if you fought 4 bidoof, who give out 1 HP EV each, your HP would be one point higher at level 100.
    Vaporeon isn't really a good lead....try somebody else for that job. Make your team on shoddy and practice there first, then make it on wifi....that's what I did, at least. Do you EV your pokes and use good natures?
    Hey, good game anyway, don't worry about it, this team either wins 5/6 - 0 or vice versa, I've had plenty of devastating defeats with this team.
    I'm already a gym leader of the RedDragons league....and I'm in their clan and the Resistance, but thanks for the offer, though I may challenge the spectrum league sometime.
    kk, and one last rule I found: Limbo Pokemon (Crobat, Honchkrow and Shaymin) are allowed
    I'm pretty sure that it is OU standard, level 100.....If you give me your fc, I can add you and we can battle....Mine is 3222 6165 5568
    Lol, its not the end of the world, we only need to battle by the 5th, I just wanted to make sure that you were still present and knew about the tourney.
    You are set to battle me for the annual serebii tourney - please VM a time that you can battle!
    Hi Kira, yes I can add you to my friends, not a trouble at all. I can also give u decent tips if you would like. I would suggest as Neto said, to look at smogon.com Once you have a stable team we can have a mock battle (ill use pokemon not from my gym) and walk you through a battle like that :)
    Of course we can be friends, just that Im sorry but I can't be that active on the forums until I regain internet on my work, but I suggest you to check the smogon.com forums, I have learned a lot from there.
    Of course we can be friends, just that Im sorry but I can't be that active on the forums until I regain internet on my work, but I suggest you to check the smogon.com forums, I have learned a lot from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…