• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (...Isn't that technically Acid Rain as well? :p Besides, don't you end up hurt by your own ability as well? Maybe the poor guys simply stopped walking on the water because it started hurting them, or something.

That's true. Maybe he could do double duty?)

--

???: Oh, don't worry about it. It is stored in a... very safe place.
    *?? sneers softly, before whispering something.*
    ??: Especially out of children's reach...
    Oh... *Frowns slightly.* I wonder where they've hidden it... we must try to discover where it is.
    ???: However, regarding who will accompany you...
    *The thief starts walking, while the duo follows him closely.*
    ???: You'll be accompanied by one of our most resourceful members. He's an ace at infiltrating in all kinds of buildings and means of transportation. But I think you should know him already~.
    Hm? We... do?
    *The thief stops in front of the chosen members, before stepping aside while still looking at his comrade.*
    ???: They are all yours~!
    *The two psychics averts their gaze from ??? and looks at their new partner... finding out that they have been teamed up with the very same thief that they've met on the train and the ship, and who has dragged them into the whole organization, much to their dismay.*
    Oh no. Not him again... Eh, look who we have here!
    Thief: Ah, but if it isn't the two children with strange powers. We get the chance to meet each other again, uh?
    *The thief glances at the two psychics, before showing a puzzled stare.*
    Thief: But weren't you accompanied by that silent boy and that Elvis-like guy? Where are they?
    ... *Looks away.* We don't really know... we ended up split up due to an accident. However, that's not your business.
    ???: It's always nice to see old acquaintances rejoin again, don't you agree~?
    I... guess so.
    (Eh, acid rain isn't exactly healthy, so... yeah, you don't want to experience it.

That will be a crucial point. But the question is... what will he choose?)

---

Well, I actually have started to wonder about that as well. I mean, we still know very little about this whole organization, so who knows what else they're truly hiding or what are their true colors... *Yawns.* But you're right. There is nothing we can do at the moment. For now we can only wait and see what happens. Depending of the situation, we'll act accordingly. Right?
    *The two psychics walk toward their respective beds and lie down on them, clearly exhausted by all the things and events that have happened during the day.*
    ...However, I can't help but wonder where they've taken the Bag of Dragonite. Hopefully we'll be able to retrieve it in some way... *Yawns once more.* Anyway, let's try to rest. Tomorrow will be a looong and difficult day. We need all the energy and rest we can get. So... I wish you a good night, for as good it can get.
    *The duo lets their own tiredness overtake them, slowly but surely making the world around them turn black and ending in the realm of dreams...*

*A loud knock suddenly comes from the metallic door, causing the duo to wake up with a start.*
    ???: Yu-uuuh! Rise and shine, kids~!
    ... *Groans in annoyance, rubbing her eyes.* A-Already? What time is it?
    ???: It's time to go and conquer the Flavor Building. So get ready and let's go~!
    Hmph... fine. *Sits down, before shaking her head.* Well, at least I'm feeling refreshed... *Gathers some PSI in her hand, producing a little spark.* And I've recovered my PSI as well. *Looks at you.* Ready to go?
    (Maybe even worse than that, but yeah.

Hmm... makes sense. Considering how fleeting and double-faced some loyalties can be, this could be a nice test.)

---

It seemed so, and I didn't like it one bit... *Feels a chill going down her spine.* That was... unnerving.
    *Some metallic noises resonate in the distance, which are quickly followed by the clatter of little pieces of metal, presumably keys, and the clicks of something being securely locked.*
    ...I guess going out isn't an option at the moment. *Puts her hand on her mouth, trying to think.* So, uh... what could we do now, then?
    *The thief with the Dragonite starts walking in our direction, humming contentedly and holding the bag in both hands.*
    *Whispers.* Uh oh... We gotta go away!
    *The children set for some other place, but...*
    ???: Oh, here you are, you two~!
    ... *Sweats slightly.* Darn! Busted!
    ???: What were you two doing around this corner?
    Oh, us? *Shrugs, trying to appear as casual as possible.* Nothing much, we were only taking a look around, that's all.
    ???: I really hope you haven't been nosy. Because that's not a nice thing to do~!
    *Looks away.* Nope. We're just trying to get accustomed to this base. Nothing more, nothing less.
    *The thief looks intently at us for a while, before simply nodding, apparently having bought the excuse.*
    ???: Good to know. Now I think you two should return to your room. Tomorrow will be a great day, and we're going to need you both in tiptop shape. We don't want to miss this chance, do we~?
    *Checks the book*
    Oh yeah, it's Pikachu...

I would, but that would be hard to believe, a simple color change won't solve the body type difference issues.

Oh wow, a fake Zubat, do I need to run from it!?

CDi HD remake?
    It's the end of the world so do whatever you like, we won't even live to see tomorrow...

It's a meme, I don't even need to explain.

But what are star storms in the first place, a normal weather condition during the end of the world?
    I... ...just...
    *Grabs the book labeled "Cheap excuses" and starts reading*
    Hold on, it's on the tip of my tongue!

Give me a baseball bat, I want to learn Attract.

Make a costume of any of the CDi characters, Nintendo refuses to acknowledge their existence so they'll stay away from you.

In case you were gonna rickroll me with that, don't even bother, Bakphoon beat you to it.
    And no, I'm not opening it, the quality of the story and the harder difficulty is what makes mystery dungeon great in comparison to the main series.

Why isn't your favorite move called Starfall?
    It just sounds better that way...
    So he's not emotionless then, he's got a personality of that loser then...

Since when love is expressed with fists?

You did a while ago.

Nope, not opening that for a long time, it comes to Europe only next year...
    Hey, random thing I've asked Tomato: The name Osohe, of the Osohe Castle and the region, is based off the Japanese word for 'navel', or belly button! This is really neat to know for localization!
    Since according to Trickster Zorua you need to go past the localized mother 3 to get to shuffle.
    Nintendo will try to hunt you down once you leave shuffle because you saw too much!
    (Eh, you have no idea how lethal the weather can be... :p

Yeah, I guess that could happen at some point. I wonder under what circumstance, though. Maybe after some kind of failure?)

---

We would be in very deep troubles. Right. Not sure if Dragonite would be glad to obey to them, though...
    ???: Well, sure. We can do that, but only after I try to communicate with Dragonite~!
    ??: ...Fine, go ahead. I just hope the experience with him will be better than what we got with the great Mani Mani...
    ???: What?! You should be honored to have had the chance to communicate with the great Mani Mani!
    ??: I am! I just... didn't expect it to be that way, that's all.
    Hmm... *Glances at the thieves, who seem very focused talking about their encounter with the 'Mani Mani'.* I guess we could still ask him to listen to them, for now. Lemme try to connect with him... *Gathers PSI for a Telepathy.* ...Hmph. Not good. *Squints her eyes, finding it hard to concentrate.* Darn... I have low PP! I'm not sure how stable my Telepathy will be, but sink or swim!
    Drag... ite... can you... hear m...?
    Dragonite: ...I can hear you, but you seem to have problems with your PSI...
    Low PP... listen, yo... obey them...
    Dragonite: So I should... obey the thieves?
    Yes, w... must be sur... won't be expos... lose trust...
    Dragonite: ...I understand. I should do that so that they won't suspect about you?
    Precis... just for... now...
    Dragonite: If you're asking me to do that, then I will obey.
    Good... we'll commun... later, Drag...
    *Sighs.* Welp, I may have finished my PP, but at least Dragonite understood. I just hope he will indeed listen to them.
    Not so emotionless then...
    What a rip off, I want a refund!

Love damage bears?
    Do they hug you to death or what?

Write down your coordinates, you'll find your way next time then!
    No and no. I haven't played it ever since I finished it.

Hey Mew, you have found your way into pokemon shuffle!
    You'll leave tomorrow, but still!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…