• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "The badger's skeleton will lie in the padded cell forever" xD

"I have seen your heart and it's mine. I have seen your dreams, Braixen, and I have seen your fears..."

Hahahah she really needs it, going by how much everyone seems to read her feelings. If only Ash wasn't so incompetent at Legilimency xD

ARGH! *waves a paw in front of you and you stumble back, releasing my airway* "So weak..."

"Crashing the program, with no error logs"
    *grabs your collar and throws you in the front* *Sirius voice* "Why don't you go play with your chemistry set?" I did my waiting (for your return)!! 12 weeks of it! In Serebii! xD

"How extraordinarily like your father you are, Braixen. He too was exceedingly unfunny, strutting about the tall grass"

[You need to mean them, Braixen! You need to really want to cause pain – to enjoy it – righteous anger won't hurt me for long – I'll show you how it is done, shall I? I'll give you a lesson]

"I won't kill you. But I'll make really bad jokes" xD

Yeah, I guess that's what you call it over there. So I'll be making a web + smartphone application which predictive algorithms and other such stuff xD
    I mean for all the HYPE that's ahead, including tomorrow's episode, next week's Tripokalon, Mega Evolution Special Act IV, Ash vs. Olympia, Team Flare's debut in the main anime, all this Zygarde stuff and Pokemon XY&Z more generally.
    Hey man! Good to hear from you. How's it going? Heh, life's getting pretty crazy here, too. Lots of work to be done!

Are you ready for all the HYPE?
    Oh really? Let's see how you take this then. *conjures a huge ball of fire and water surrounded by electricity and throws it at you* Nice to have you back, my friend! :D Always fun talking to you.

You just brought bad jokes to a new low. xD

[*Harry voice* "Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't really the time for me to have a fox in my Visitor Messages"]

NOT AGAIN!! NOT THAT LAME PUN AGAIN!!! *chokes*

Great to know man! Hahah. "You merely adopted studies. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a vacation till I was already a man" But yeah. I feel you man. I'm working on my final year project too right now
    What did you think? [Then again, it was a dialogue-heavy episode, so maybe it's best to talk more about it once we have subs.]
    *Fire Blast passes right through me* Well, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve too, you sly fox. *spits out a massive green coloured Fire Blast*

"By which time, Fletchinder would've evolved and you, will be dead"

[Red fur? xD]

Are you now? *uses Clear Bell to summon Ho-oh*

Oh! How was your vacation? :D Alive? I'm more than alive! xD I'm going to Japan for an internship in the end of November for 5 months, and like I said, one ship is canon xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…