• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well yeah. It depends on what school or university you're in of course. How many weeks does the semester break in your school last?
    Half way through chapter 1. I had a headache that time, so I just stopped reading and slept. I might continue reading it this time or tomorrow since yey I have time Lol.

Is that even possible? To skip more than 2 grades of school? I did skip Grade 2 from my school back in elementary. But 4-5 grades skipped?

Hahaha! That's something! Granting you the decision to either go to college or not is neat. I wish I was you...

But in a more serious matter, well, studying is not my thing tbh. I have friends in college, but the thing is, I just wanted to be alone. Working and studying alone ups my understanding of the subject. I'd even choose to do things alone in some group activities, even some major projects that involves creating a website with database, a miniature sensor security, and the like. You can call me a one-man-army, a lazy one that is to be more specific. It helped me become one of the top students in my class (which is actually a surprise coming from someone who almost failed high school). It helps me understand more things than I thought I would. It helped me find more friends (which I actually don't want hahaha!). Being part of the school's band benefits my scholarship and my exposure to the public. In fact, college is just as satisfying, if not more satisfying than not going to it.
    It's just unfortunate that US politics aren't what they should be... Most politicians care more about being reelected rather than actually having the best interest of the people in mind.

Yeah, school can be annoying... And work is taking a lot out of my energy, so I've been falling asleep in class.
    Welp, that's politics. They tried to do the same to the current US president before he was elected. They said he wasn't born in the US, even though it was a lie.

Well, that's good. It's never good to be busy all the time. Even if you like being busy... Too much stress of any kind is detrimental to the body.
    Ah, okay. That's actually interesting to know that that's what they're doing in the Phillipines now.

Yup! I'm actually doing quite a few, though most of those RPs are going really slow, since those people aren't as active as they used to be.
    Yup, I'm a senior. How about you?

All I know about is that all of Digimon's names end with "mon". :p

Nah... It's been too long. I don't remember where we were, and if I did, I don't have any ideas left for it.
    Well, I'm still in high school. Going to graduate this year, though. And I'm working at the local grocery store part time.
    Oh, and that's nice. Never really been into Digimon, so I don't know much about it. xP
    Haha, no problem. I didn't do too much, it's just a matter of knowing how to start it.
    Yeah, i'll admit that the setting changes can be sudden at times, but i'll be ok with it. though I don't think I could get into the stuff on the Role Play section myself. Most of them end up having elements that I am not very fond of...TV tropes, huh? That's funny because whenever I am referred to one trope, I end up reading a whole lot of them and and end up wasting just soo much time!
    Good, good to hear! I myself am doing alright, too. Hopping between a couple of RPs, the Games section, as well as real life stuff, i'm pretty much content!
    Well, you know how nostalgia can be. But it is funny, aren't there like 10 Mega Man games they could go play in the mean time?

Yeah, I was wondering how they were going to incorperate that into gameplay.
    Just send PokeNutter a waving Charmeleon.
    I think it's incredibly cool you can casually speak another language, even if you're still practicing.

And yes, he does. Talk to him about it some time. I'm sure he'd be eager to strike up a conversation about it.
    I think the most I've ever clocked on a Pokemon game was... 120 hours in Soul Silver, but that was mostly because it has two regions. I mostly just play for the story.

Yeah, from what I've seen, the game doesn't look that bad. I can understand the frustation there.

Oh, okay. It's basically just Zoo Tycoon with Dinosaurs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…