• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cutty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only poison mega I'd really use is mega Genga, but I can't in these leagues so I generally go for a wild card mega
    Anyone who reads books is living in the stone age still.

You'd really risk your life?

You seen the martian yet?

...From the people you murder?

If I went to america and was around people who have an american accent then they would say that I have an accent cause I'm british and a british accent is different to an american accent but when I'm around british people I don't have an accent cause we all sound the same if you get what I mean.
    I'm a fan of german, french and russian accents especially.
    Good game, a very long and out drawn match. I almost thought it was never going to end when Air Slash started missing.
    I would like to Challenge your PokeGym's and TEF Fairy Gyms, if you're still accepting battles.
    I'd really appreciate a rematch later today. I brought the completely wrong team with the completely wrong items...
    No none of them are Shiny, if one was I would have probably only recommended that specific one. But I'll get it now and meet you on Wifi.
    Modest, Calm, and Timid are the Natures. And yes all breeded to be Kalos Born, so Nicknameable.
    You would say that...
    Then but the damn dvd already boy!

Hahahahaha no. Just no.
    Kind of just contradicted your own statement there.

Maybe if you had watched Whiplash I would. :p
    You'd still climb it though if everything was paid for, you got a milllion of whatever currency you use and there was no sabotage with professionals helping you?

ohhhhhhhhh. What happened to the real life sherpa who did that?

Yaks I guess?

You're hiding your darker side. I know it!
    Because the british are best at everything :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…