• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, but we like doubles too and it's even more fun since you don't have to worry about this switch and that switch. You play smart and strategically.
    Will the bounties ever be a specific battle style? It may make it harder when you have to battle a bounty player in a battle style that isn't singles. I'm going to make my second mascot a Pokemon for doubles/triples for my E4 Spot. And I'd be happy to be a Double/Triple Bounty opponent just to spice things up a little.
    In the CCB League, when you spend points to "change your starter," does that encompass changing the mascots in your second or third slots too? I'm beginning to consider a different mascot in lieu of Lopunny.
    What have I done? I've only followed the rules, but if you want to send me to jail for that, fine!!!, I'll just have to defeat everyone you send.
    Next time I have a day like today, I'll have to take that advice; I've been stressed out all day.
    To say that the RNG has not been kind to me today is an understatement... It has been a [bleep]ing NIGHTMARE.
    Hey, sorry for not giving you a heads up earlier. Work's caught up big time and I don't have time at the moment to play pokes. Feel free to replace me! If there's still an open position in about a month's time, I'll prob rejoin as a leader as well. Thanks!
    I'm a bit confused about the buying new mascots thing. Do I have to pay 40 points (20 for the second slot and another 20 for it to be an OU Pokémon)?
    I do but at the same time I don't know when I can open been dealing with personal issues and I haven't even played Pokemon in a few weeks but do what you wish with the gym
    How are you going to comment on his post and not mine, I've been working hard on a new Normal Team and I don't even get the credit for it, you'll see when I destroy you once I perfect my team of many switches (Meaning I'll be able to use the same team, but with some different Pokemon on it.) but you'll see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…