• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M.Oreo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah I ended up traveling to this weird continent called Europe ;) Something tells me I'm gonna stay here for a while. They have this odd magic branch called "science" or "technology".

Cya ;)
    Hi Ross... didn't see you in a while. How are things in Magvel? My regards to Amelia and villagers of the rebuilt Ide ;)
    I appreciate it, Wec. I'll leave an activity post that contributes in a bit.

Also, I'll try to get on here at least once or twice a week, so before you do a sweep, make sure to give me a holler and if you need to, give me a few days (three is all I should need). Also, do you happen to have a Twitter? I can PM you my Twitter handle so you can alert me there if you'd like, since I check that much more than this.
    i missd teh mark so i was swept y wec y i waz on teh xat y u do dis

But in all seriousness, why was I swept from the guild? I had made an activity post on September 28th (before October 1st) and then was on the xat quite a bit, showing I was still active even more.

And yes, I'm still alive.
    So wec don't suppose you want to move me into the Rank the guild spreadsheet has me listed as twould be appreciated
    ----------
    I guess it's no use to delay cleaning up shop, so peeps in harena l, message me on Skype, give me a VM, something to tell me your active. Cutoff date is the 1st of next month.
    ----------
    I suppose I got online at the right time. xD My activity is on-and-off due to college life, but since you're leader of the Harena region (and I'm in that region), I'm letting you know that I'm still alive. lol
    I should probably stop by the xat again at some point, too. I seem to pop in whenever Burner catches me online on Smash, haha.
    hi wec , could you possibly pass on a couple of mons to Kirito for me?
    I have plenty of bp - you get an item of choice as my thanks :)
    Sorry for that first match mate, I'm running a test team and it still has some flaws. Together they can function alright but in multis they just seem to be reliable on their specific teammates lol (Which is a bad thing from my side) Was fun rolling with your rain team tho :)
    Dang.
    Was hurricaning that heracross as well :/
    Might be hatching eggs of my own later- some of us still have the first one to find ;)
    They were all singles mons really, too much stall to be too good.
    Twice your skill link crucially crits on the last hit.my pain...
    Perhaps this team is better - unless you're done ; (
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…