• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• actually, instead of receiving Modern Scatterbugs/Vivillons, I can clone my legitimate PokeBall Vivillon for you, if you don't mind clones :-]
    The PokeBall one is rarer/more special than the Modern one, anyway.
    Ah, that is super nice of you! I really appreciate it ;-;
    To show my gratitude I can attach an item (as a tip) to the Pokemon I'll trade you; that wouldn't be a problem at all. Is there anything you'd like to receive? :-]

I'll get 8 Scatterbugs/Vivillons today, depending on whether you'd prefer them to be evolved or not. Thanks so much!
    hi LLR, are you still trading Vivillons? If so, there are some patterns I need :-]
    Though the only Vivillon pattern I can trade you is a Shiny Monsoon pattern, and I need 8 non-shiny patterns (Sun, Tundra, Jungle, Icy Snow, Savanna, Monsoon, Ocean, Sandstorm). Stats don't matter btw, I just need the patterns.

So, would you also be interested in a few extra items (Master Balls, Leftovers, Battle Maison stuff, Mega Stones, Stones, etc) or a competitive Shiny in addition to that Shiny Monsoon for all 8 Vivillon patterns I need? I can link you my trade page if you are interested in the latter. Ty in advance c:
    I don't even know how to hack! Haha.

Still thanks again.

Will wait for the feedback before I start breeding anything :)
    LLR I'm about to make a team for Battle Competition using the people in the club's representing pokemon I'm asking all the members I am going to choose about what set I should make their pokemon so what set do you think I should make your Noivern.
    Ahh yeah. haha silly me. I didn't read that part on the serebii page. Glad my X doesn't have any problem.
    I actually just need them for collection. xD It's just nice to have event pokemon in cherish balls. But thanks so much for the offer!
    I got them on my OR. Don't know why I can't get them on my X.
    Yeah, that sounds great!:) I'll get them ready, so just message me on the forums next weekend when you can trade. Thanks~
    Yeah I know. It might just make life easier in future now. It feels good to be stocking up all these 3IV Dexnav Dittos for breeding.

I also just found a Shiny Ditto a couple hours ago. DexNav chaining going well for me it seems? :p
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that thanks to your help I now have a 5IV Adamant Scyther. It's x/31/31/31/31/31 so I just need to work on shifting the SPA IV over to HP and I'll be sweet. Just going to be a matter of catching a 3IV Dexnav Ditto that has a max HP IV. Shouldn't be long now. :) Cheers dude.
    That's really helpful, cheers. That's practically everything I needed to hear. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it as soon as I get going on it too. I guess the part that I should make sure I get right is getting a decent starting Ditto to make my life easier. I have a couple of random small questions, if you can spare the time:

1. You use everstone to pass down the nature of one of the parents. If both parents have the same nature, does it guarantee the child has the same nature or is the everstone needed at all times?
    2. IV checker. I assume you mean the judge in the Battle Resort Pokemon Center? Calculators require you to level up the pokemon a bit first so that results are more accurate, yes?

You've been really helpful so far. Thanks for taking the time to help me out with such insightful replies.
    I can do the DexNav method with wild Ditto on Mirage Island, yes? I don't know much about Friend Safaris right now unfortunately! :(

So whether it's a Ditto or another Scyther, would you be able to tell me what kind of IVs I want on the second parent (given that my first parent has 31/31/x/x/x/31)?
    Well I suppose the second parent will be a Ditto, right? I don't have a ditto with any kind of decent IVs at present and I wouldn't know how to go about getting my hands on one. I hear that most people out there have like multiple 2IV Dittos for all their breeding needs but I'm not that fortunate (Just finished my Omega Ruby playthrough). So second parents IVs and natures still up in the air. Do people generally use Dittos or do they breed offspring together?

Uhm, ideally technician? I was going to use it as my mega so the base scizor ability wouldn't be too important but I'd like the option to use him with a different hold item because I'm bound to change my team up a million times along the way.

tl;dr I don't have a second parent atm. Need advice and direction on that. Prefer technician as the ability.
    I have white 2 and I'm still going through that haha :)
    I adored that pokemon game! One of my favorites~

Which pokemon did you not like?
    same haha :)
    I'm good! I ordered black and black 2 off of amazon to play later in a couple of days...so I'm super excited! c:

Did you get Pokemon rumble world? It's so much fun! hahaha :p :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…