• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: *Stares at Fefnir, his eyes wide* What the...?!

Yvonne: Whoa! That's... Kinda bizarre looking...
    Zephraxe: I dunno anymore, Yvonne... Myths always have a grain of truth to them.

Yvonne: ... *Looks at the three siblings*
    Zephraxe: I've heard stories of humans... But Reploids? Androids? Never heard of either...

Yvonne: But aren't humans just a myth?
    Yvonne: So... You're all siblings? Wouldn't have guessed. You're all different species...

Zephraxe: I wouldn't have, either... My whole family is from the Ralts line.
    You mentioning Jurassic World and I.Rex in particular reminds me I've been meaning to tell someone else on here about a non-fanfic story idea I had inspired by the GMO supersaur that ended up eerily resembling one of their fics. :p

I personally got into writing fic similarly - reading classics by authors like Sike and Elvyorg and Dragonfree back in like, 2007. I never actually ended up publishing a fic until 4 years later, though, and it was elsewhere. I only started writing fics here after entering a contest on a whim a couple of years ago.

I don't do PMD fics myself, partially because while I love the concept and stories of PMD I sadly find the gameplay too frustrating to really enjoy all that, and partly because there's things I like playing with or value in Pokemon stories that are hard to work into PMDfic, but I will say I love writing from the perspective of Pokemon themselves and giving them distinct personalities. Especially Legendaries. :p
    Yvonne: What...? What were you before you were what you are now?

Zephraxe: That might help us figure out what's going on here... *Notices Harpuia and turns around* Hm? Oh, it's you.

Yvonne: *Looks at Harpuia* Oh, hey, you're back.
    Yeah, from what you said on Fledglings. :p

And thanks, hope you like it even though it's definitely gonna be different from your usual fare. (And even if you don't, which would be fine, I consider you find the title alone to be attention-grabby enough by itself to be a very good sign, so thanks for that. XD)
    Oh, really? Even if it's not a PMD fic? (I know those are more to your taste; glad you liked Spiteful Murkrow's, by the way. :p)

(And it's had its ups and downs for me. XD)
    Oh, I was just providing it for PMing purposes, if you wanted to talk to me on TVT; I wasn't expecting you to actually want to join given, as you said, Serebii and TVT's RPing communities are very different.

But you can talk to me however you want.
    Zephraxe: Just... *Sighs and calms himself down* Be more careful... *Pauses when he hears Fefnir's question* What am I? How do you not...? Huh. I'm Zephraxe, a Gallade.

Yvonne: And I'm Yvonne, a Lucario... But might I ask what's going on between you two? You've been saying you don't recognize each other and you have no idea what we are. That's... Confusing me.

Zephraxe: *Looks at Yvonne* ...? *Looks back at Leviathan and Fefnir* ...
    Zephraxe: Wha?! *Jumps clear out of the way of Floatzel*

Yvonne: *Doesn't even flinch* What the...?

Zephraxe: *Angered* Hey! Watch where you... Throw each other! *Glares at the Floatzel and Monferno. He was too annoyed to hear their exchange of words*

Yvonne: *Clearly heard what the two said* They're talking like... They weren't Pokémon...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…