• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: Perverted? *Has never heard the word*
    Yvonne: You mean to alter to corruption...? But that's not what you're using it as, though...

OOC: They're clueless. xD
    Sorry for the long delay with the Digimon RP. I had to deal with midterm season! But don't worry! I'll finish my profile soon and then we can start!
    Zephraxe: Um... Why are they freaking out? *Looks at Leviathan* I'm just curious... I'm a Pokémon and very few of us wear garments of any kind.

Yvonne: I can't answer that, Zeph... I don't know.

Kórvem: *Thinks about what Zeph asked* ...
    Yvonne: *Smiles a little* No problem. *Looks at Zeph*

Zephraxe: Huh... I'm curious what's under all that armor now... *Notices Yvonne looking at him and smiles at her*
    Yvonne: *Whispers* I'm usually playful like them, but we're on a mission, so I try to act a bit more professional...

Zephraxe: ... Whoa. So... Is that sorta what humans look like? *Tilts his head a little* There are certainly no Pokémon that I know that look quite like that.
    Yvonne: *Walks a bit closer to Hapuia and speaks so only she can hear* Sorry about Zeph...

Zephraxe: *Quietly enjoys Fefnir being annoyed* ... So, Leviathan. What do you look like in your real form?
    Zephraxe: Fine, fine... *Gives a flirtatious smile at Leviathan, glad she's finding it funny*

Yvonne: *Opens her eyes and the aura sensors drop* Nope... I don't believe there is any immediate danger out here.

Kórvem: Good. Thank you for checking, Yvonne.

OOC: Ah, okay. xD

Yup, they did!
    Zephraxe: Glad to know one of you has a level head. *Smirks, having fun bothering Fefnir*

Yvonne: *Closes her eyes. Her aura sensors on her head lift up a little as she looks around* ...

Kórvem: *Glances at Harpuia* ...

OOC: Didn't you sort of cross Mega Man with PMD in our previous RP?
    Zephraxe: *Drops the rocks* Being so rash is only going to cause you problems, Fefnir...

Kórvem: Are you going to follow us? I know exactly where the town is. *Begins heading in a different direction*

Yvonne: *Follows Kórvem* You don't have to, but it might be for the best.

Zephraxe: *Looks at the rocks on the ground for a moment, then turns and follows Kórvem*
    Zephraxe: *Having fun with Fefnir and makes a few stone float around himself* Weird... You can't process this? The Golurk back home can handle it just fine.

Kórvem: ... Yvonne, Zephraxe, do we have further business here? We must continue on to the village.

Yvonne: I don't believe we do... *Looks at Harpuia* We have to get moving, but you're welcome to follow us.
    Kórvem: The mind is a powerful thing. In some beings, stronger than others.

Zephraxe: Like mine! *Holds his hand out to a rock on the ground, which floats into his hand quickly*

Yvonne: Show off...

Zephraxe: C'mon, I'm just showing them...
    Kórvem: There is no such thing as magic. It's simply a science you don't understand.

Yvonne: Mmhm! ^^ *Nods*

Zephraxe: If there were magic, I could become a Latios... >_>;
    Kórvem: If you really wish for an explanation... I levitate with the power of my mind. And my feathers can be adjusted to refract light and make me invisible.

Zephraxe: *Smiles* Amazing, isn't he? Latii are so cool... I wish I were one, but nope. I had to be born a Ralts.

Yvonne: You can be so weird, Zeph... *Sighs*

Zephraxe: What? It's true.

Kórvem: *Ignores Zeph's flattery* ...
    Yvonne: You guys really do act like siblings... *Sweatdrop*

Zephraxe: *Walks back over* Hey. I would like to introduce you to our friend and comrade, Kórvem.

Kórvem: *Becomes visible next to Zephraxe* Hello. I had Zephraxe explain the situation here before I came to see you three myself.
    Yvonne: Well... The villagers might just assume he's a Pokémon they've never seen before. There are Pokémon much more daunting looking than him...
    Zephraxe: *Looks at Fefnir for a moment, when he suddenly hears something in his mind* Hm? ... Yvonne, I'll be right back. *Walks a through a patch of trees*

Yvonne: Huh? Okay, be back soon. *Looks back at Harpuia* So... Do you guys need help or anything? I'm not sure if we can help you, but the villagers in the town we're going to might.
    Zephraxe: I don't look for strength in a leader, Fefnir... I look for wisdom and compassion. That's why I have respect for the Exhault, King Kórthran.

Yvonne: *Looks at Fefnir* Yeah, a fight is the last thing we need right now... *Lookd back at Harpuia* Well, the Golurk are a part of the Vaelurian Guard, which defends the cities. The Eon Knights also help with the defense of the cities as well, if we are present.
    Zephraxe: I don't respect anything that commands it through fear. *Smirks at Fefnir*

Yvonne: So... It's kind of like a Golurk. They are artificially made. They guard the walls of our cities back home.
    Oh, I haven't read the Jurassic World fic yet, I'm a bit busy tonight. ^_^; I have it bookmarked for later though and it sounds like a lot of fun.

Oh, sorry, forgot English isn't your first language. "GMO" is an acronym for "genetically modified organism." The "GMO Supersaur" i was referring to was Indominus Rex. :p

I'm assuming that "Uh...who?" is in response to my spiel about one of my non-Pokemon stories coincidentally resembling the fanfic of another friend of mine on here, so I'll try to clarify...

(It's really late over here, so will hold off on responding to other bits until tomorrow).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…