• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It would be great if she did win it and a huge step forward for one of Ash's companions that's for sure :D

Kind of get the feeling that if Serena wins the Master Class, then there may be a double battle for some reason as the one final hurdle after winning the Master Class, and it'd be against Aria herself so their earlier double performance battle would finally get resolved :p

They've said there are no battles in Showcases so far, but Serena would of already won the Master Class to face Aria to begin with, they never mentioned anything about whether Aria had to battle or not in the final part to win her Kalos Queen title. It's a crazy theory (may not even happen) but what would you think if it did? ^^
    Not only cute, but a better character. Adult Chi-Chi felt so bland. Overprotective and whiny. But her rage fits are hilarious xD
    Yeah i did it was really good, although i must admit i wasn't confident that Serena would win since no female has ever defeated her main rival before the main thing that i remember anyway (in this case the Master Class) so i was pretty suprised but happy that she won, it just goes to show there's no such thing as 'patterns' anymore-anything can happen now can't it? haha ^^

It's looking promising for Serena winning Master Class so far isn't it? :p
    Well, I loved Kid Goku A LOT. But then Teen Gohan was my fav before they ruined him. Now it's back to Goku, but Vegeta is amusing at times.
    That sucks. Just waiting for the cold to go Canada on me..
    Of course. What is life without DBZ :3
    It's warmer now in the morning, and supposed to get more by 2ish.
    Forecast say there'll be rain this week, not looking forward to that >.>
    ~Enjoying Rainy Weather ~ :3

I get it that they're trying to aim for a younger audience..
    But the new one has no respect for the old series or the fans of the old one too.
    It's too childish and the beyblades and bit-beasts are so awful.
    Rant over. I was just super disappointed when I heard Beyblade was coming back and I had to see this crap.

How've you been? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…