• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Great Butler

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, that's fine. I'm way behind on my reviews, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say about it, but take your time.
    Eh, it's okay if the review isn't soon. You'll get to it if and when you'll get to it.

As for where to do the talking, could we do it through PM? For reasons I'm not sure I'll be able to explain, I really don't feel comfortable with chat rooms.
    Hey. Wanted to let you know that I finally got around to posting the next chapter of Proving Grounds.

On a slightly different note, the chapter immediately after this one currently has the guest appearance we had talked about a while back. I wanted to run it by you when you get a chance (probably through PM) to see if anything I wrote about the guests needed changing. Is that okay with you?
    You're welcome! I just posted the last one today!

In regards to schedule, I will have to be the one to tell you when I get a free day. I just got another job to coincide my current one, so my busy schedule is now extra busy. I assure you I will schedule a day, it would just take a while. I hope that isn't too troubling.
    Alright. Usually, around this time I'm free but on Sundays, I'm sometimes busy doing work. Any weekday this week at midnight or this Saturday after Sword Art Online may work for me.
    Your review response has just been posted! I want to thank you again for taking the time to review. Your input is greatly appreciated!
    In regards to tomorrow night, I actually have a family reunion to get to. So sorry I wouldn't be available. Is there anything specific you want to talk about? I could arrange a schedule for it.
    Yes, I do have Skype, but I think time-zone differences might prevent us from communicating properly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…