• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing good thanks ! Multies battles and Shiny breeding sum it pretty much up here :p Yourself?

Thats great to hear ! I'm sure you'll make a lot people happy
    I am on but afk so if you message me It may take sometime to message you back so don't log off to quickly!
    Alright, see ya. Also I do use the Hatching Powers on the ones I know take really long. Lol
    Yeah, Eggs have Hatch Rates, some take longer to walk and others are less.
    Ex: Cleffa Hatch is 2,560 Steps, but with Flame Body Ability you just cut that in half.
    Absol is 6,400. And of course there's the ones that want to cause trouble.
    Snorlax is 10,240.
    The worst are the Eggs with the High Hatch Rate. Low Hatch Rate is easier to get a Shiny Faster, because you much more eggs faster.
    Oh yeah, I have joined the Ring of Fire. And from that Fairy Gym Match against Cutty, it was super close, if only I saved my Latios instead of Eelektross. But, I have some key information on his Pokemon Team that I must remember for my next Challenge, because I'm coming to win that badge. Lol

As for your Shiny Hunt, how's it going? My Shiny Absol does great when its not getting haxed or predicted on.
    Oh nice, congrats FairyWitch :) Sucks about the nature, but I'm sure you only cared about the colours by the time it popped! Like I said, 5 boxes still to hatch, so there may be a second pink scalchop in there... Next MM will be Turtwig.
    it's not about inactivity or anything like that, i just didn't wanna be apart of the guild anymore, and i don't see myself returning, i was only being used there for when someone needed cloning, which i would appreciate you not tell anyone i do, i don't like ppl treating me as a free cloning service
    So I spent all of tonight getting 10 boxes of Vulpix eggs (6 boxes gathered tonight). I'll hatch them tomorrow. Hoping for a quicker hunt this time around (and the shiny to have Drought)!
    well if I have something he'd want for it.
    I have some nice things, but we'll see.
    I planned a whole team around it T.T
    sigh, I guess I'll pick a mega and make a team around it
    Thankies for the congrats :) Just had the best first 30 eggs under MM for Vulpix. Starting from a 1IV, I got 3x 6IV Vulpix - one male Drought, one female Flash Fire, and one female Drought (I do have a foreign 6IV Ditto in daycare also, and I was swapping out parents, but getting a 5IV from the very first egg really helped out!) I can start mass gathering now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…