• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ropav
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well now I've been reading a light novel called the Devil is a Part-timer! (Hataraku Maou-sama!) it's a very good and interesting lightnovel. Yen Press is translating it. Vol 1 and 2 are already out and I found a blog with the English translations of vol 3 to 8. XD at least the wait for the next vol isn't as tedious for me. XD
    hey ropav how it going sorry for the late response been busy sewing up a costume as well as my internet was out for a good 3 days...
    yeah it sucks... at least I have my parents, so that's good. we're hoping to move soon, to pennsylvania, because it is easier to live there. Everything is cheaper. If you know anything about New York, you should know it is one the most expensive states to live in...
    Damn, you have been busy. Congrats tho

Nothin much with me. Graduated college in June and got me a pretty nice new job. Met this girl whos going to school as well and she's 10/10. Other than that I'm just plain me, chillin, playin games, and hangin out.
    Same. When it's not summer though, I barely have work at all. Need to find another place that's not so seasonal. Michigan was fun? Guess you stayed in the safer parts. o_o (I actually wouldn't know since I haven't been to Michigan in-person, just going by what others say). Ah, I love the snow, and the rain! The sight of a clear, blue sky with the sun out, but still freezing, with plenty of snow still on the ground = a very beautiful scenery.
    Welcome back to the realm of darkness. And neon signs.
    Haven't seen you around since... late spring? How was summer? Mine was busy, kinda glad it's autumn. Winter will be even better (because favorite season).

Yes, I managed to mention all four seasons in one line of text. Go me.
    I dunno... stressful. Life has been eating me up lately. I don't wanna complain about it though... How is everything with you? It's gotta be better than me lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…