• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey just to let everyone know. Starting next tuesday I will be unavailable until the following sunday due to work and family stuff. Also I'm doing something with a trade today so my blissey base might get messed up for a couple of hours. If antone needs to reach me feel free to message me but I probably won't give very elaborate responses after tuesday night my time GMT-6. If I have a trade with you before then I will work with you on them during that time in the order that I got them. If I can be availalbe I will let you know on a case by case basis. Utill then, happy/merry christmas and may your holidays be bright!
    And my birthday has now come and gone. Didn't do much today other than work. Oh well, tis life.
    Hello! I think I missed you yesterday, but I am ready to trade now! I'll add your FC and I'll log on in a moment.

My IGN is Amanda.
    Hi there! I was just looking in your bank ball spreadsheet, and I am interested in a few of your Transfer-Only Store Ball Pokémon:

Timer Ball HA Lileep
    Quick Ball HA Karrablast

I can offer you a Nest Ball HA Karrablast and a Timer Ball HA Tirtouga in return for those Pokémon if you're interested. I'm looking forward to hear back from you, and nice collection! :>
    Hi Strytho !!!

I'm almost have a complete HA fossil collection =D. I just need get 7 more (and 3 are pending ^_^). And I get a lot of other DreamWorld exclusives.
    Also a user named Monkeyfuzz is looking for some fossils, the last weeks. I think you can trade with him later.

I'm still looking for HA Patrat in shopballs, if you want to catch some ones in B2/W2. Take a look at my spreadsheet and let me know if you want to do a trade =D
    (P.D.: I can give you pkmn "at hand" at half value ^_^)
    Okay so things are settling down for me now. I still need to figure out my new work schedule but I'll figure that out as I go along. I'm technically out of haitus now, however I'm only going back to breeding full capacity for people who are either on my friends list or I have done extensive breeding for in the past. Everyone else I am willing and ready to breed for, however I would like to keep it light to medium load (3-8 pokemon) per person untill I have adjusted to my new schedule. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. And azulart I have some stuff for you if you want it.
    Still on haitus, probably untill the end of the month now. I got a new job and it starts up this up comming week so I need to figure out how I'm going to adjust serebii to this. I'll leave another update once I know more.
    Well, I have a lot of stuff going on right now. After this weekend I'm taking a 2-4 week break from pokemon to get some stuff in order and work on other things. Ihope you all understand and I will help people if I can so only request stuff as a last resort. Thank you and I will post when I am back.
    That's a lovely way of looking at it.

Will do. I don't have any need for bankball mons at the moment, but I really appreciate the offer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…