• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cyberra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol you took that more easily about shinies then I did actually >.< I became a full hunter until around 4th generation but I did run into shinies occasionally like my pidgey by accident in leafgreen on bond bridge still have him ^_^ I did run into a shiny linoone through my play through of ruby version years ago which I have her too :3 I remember the first time I ran into a shiny which I thought it was a glitch a shiny vulpix in my silver version >.< I ran away from it immediately thinking it was gunna hurt my data because I remembered the missingo thing in red and blue when I was a kid which messed with my file and had to restart my game >.< oh boy I was wrong learned it in a guide that was a shiny which is rare to see and I was mad never really saw another shiny in my silver version again :/ oh my shiny lugia did show at 4,621 sr :3 I have a video need to upload and also I need to get the images up on the forums :3
    Yes it did screw you over :/ dang those are some long hunts which I mostly only hunt on my oras now which I use to with older games like 5th gen and below but got spoiled with rng because I got into comp battling for singles so I learned to rng for those reasons back then. I haven't got into vgc yet which I should that is more fun with doubles. I am glad 6th gen made it easier anyway forgot how much joy I had when it finally shows on my screen ^_^ I use to manage a old shiny hunter club with a few friends which nakashima was one of them back then before comp battling. Sorry for the long convo I like to talk and get to know people :p when did you start shiny hunting?
    Damn that is crazy :O I am sorry you had to go through that pain which did you have the charm? I hope I don't get that luck but glad you got it in the end :)
    I hear ya I would of been to but yes now its over ;) I hope if I get to 8k or more I don't go mad for this lugia >.> but good luck on your future hunts hope you don't go mad again like that last one >.<
    Congrats on that phantump those odds seemed annoying would of drives me mad too with 7 golurks O_O
    Hey since your a shiny collector, yesterday I hatched a Shiny oddish in a Safari ball (4V) Might I intrest you with this? :)

It lacks HP and Speed and as an competitive battler, I have no use for it sadly :(
    Perfect :) sounds weird but I actually prefer if its not HA, is that the case perhaps?

What would you like for it in return ?
    Hey Cyberra, I was wondering if you still have some female riolu/lucario left with perfect iv spreads. Would love to Shiny breed one soon :)

perhaps we can arrange a trade ?
    Haha amazing,

I usually aim for a 5V perfect spread with a 6V spread that way chances are high it will be just as the 5V perfect parent :)
    got several perfect shinies this way, although I can see 6V and 6V also working but its a bit more random in my experience which IV it will mis (While the one at 5V misses already one so its more likely the offspring will miss that one too)
    Wow cyberra, and here I also thought you caught those shinies with the shiny charm.. You usually have great shiny counts.

Thats respect :)

I'm sure with the shiny charm you'll perform even greater !
    my usual counts are between 80 - 150 eggs for each shiny. With a lot of them being in 50 or 60 too :)
    the shiny charm really takes it effects.

Good luck ! my next aim is Manetric :)
    Apologies Cyberra, I have been inactive these few days.

I did not add you yet but I will now :) hopefully we'll meet each other soon.

Also.. I hatched a shiny lool feeling more motive to be active again now :)
    You'll see what I hatched in the Shiny thread !
    Excellent, I will add you as well ( not now, cuz i'm at school ) but once I'm home I'll make sure to prepare that Heracross for you :)

Hopefully we see each other soon !
    Sounds great :) anything your looking for maybe?

Got quite some mons with balls that fit their shiny forms.. I noticed you take note of that aswell :)
    My first of them all was the Slugma. I was freaking out cause someone I knew had one too and I really wanted one. But that's cool. Also congrats on Dragonair.
    I found a slugma in Leaf Green. An Aron in Sapphire. The tediursa in Silver. And Golbat in AS. All during a regular playthrough. I have 3 ongoing badgequests I do to kill time here and there. But those are just when I get bored of other things. and that's all I think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…