• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Serena take a shot at Contests or Showcases again if the latter expanded to Hoenn.
    Ash entering a League? I would be okay with it if we had another Orange Islands-esque one, tbh. But that's the tricky thing with an ORAS arc.
    Unless they make it anime exclusive, there wasn't a Battle Frontier in ORAS so the writers would need to find something for Ash to do.

Unless they used OS' pacing (Ash getting his 3rd badge by the 63rd episode), there isn't enough time for another full blown League
    as completing an 8 Gym Badge Quest takes at least 2 years per series.
    Joy is looking to be an Awards Contender because of the Director and Cast. I'm hoping it will be GREAT!!~
    *sees a control panel* we've got to stop it. *heands over to the control panel*
    --
    Can't win. Don't try; that's how I see it. :p
    Yeah, if there are NO OTHER Movies Christmas (well there are 2 but probably CAN'T see them until January :() maybe I will go see this Film, could turn out to be a GREAT Film? :)
    Would you be more confident with a passenger?
    Haha, yep! Anything TV cable/satellite can do, internet can do better. Phones are great for on-the-go, but I always be a PC guy (in terms of using the internet).
    Maybe, maybe not. Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of ego death?
    Agreed.

Heck, thanks to this, I STILL want the group to go to Hoenn for a post-league arc before Generation VII starts. XD

NOW AVAILABLE TO OWN ON CD AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD:
    Oh well, today's episode ended with To Be Continued instead of NEXT TIME... A NEW BEGINNING!,
    but on the bright side, Professor Sycamore stayed to watch Ash's match against Olympia and at the episode's conclusion, he gave Ash and Serena ORAS Pokédexes.
    Once you get used to driving those fears diminish. Before long, it actually becomes second nature.
    That's what I do. Haven't had cable for almost a year now (finally convinced family to get rid of it). YouTube, Netflix, and DVDs is all I need. :p
    It's an interesting topic of discussion. Kind of a creepy thought if our bodies are just being used as puppets by these "free spirits". :eek:
    Even if the driving conditions are perfectly safe?
    Ain't nobody got time for TV these days. .___.
    Have you ever wondered what your psyche would look like if it had a physical appearance? You know, other than yourself, of course. :p
    (leave it to me to ask these strange questions that no one else in the world would. xD)
    Yeah, JLaw looks GREAT IMO, as I said, as far as i know, this is a New Side to JLaw I HAVEN'T seen before. I didn't this Side to her in: Winter's Bone, Silver Linings Playbook, OR American Hustle.
    What makes you think you're not? Yeah, I'd much rather walk on the ice cold and risk busting my *** than attempt driving on black ice. I'll only drive it if it's a complete emergency.
    Lol, they still air that show?
    Time to go mentally kick butt. ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…