• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm lessening the amount of leaders in Pokegyms, but if, when the time comes, Grass is still available, you can take it up.
    Update profile on me still out of commission with the computer which got worse old laptop 100℅ gone sooooo extreme inactivity coming. I hope to be back on late November I will be on more into December.
    Hey, I've decided to let the league close, possibly until the next gen or next game, but as of now there's no activity and we aren't getting any.
    Well things can get worse the old laptop decided not to turn on now after cleaning the fan out. I hope to have it fixed soon so will not be on vary much at all now -_-
    Hi fairywitch, thanks for removing me from the TEF league. I quitted serebii a while ago and only logged in now because smogon's down XD. How are you anyway?
    Hey Fairy, sorry for being a pest... when you have time after convention and laptop issues, could you please check my VM from Oct18-19
    Thanks a lot!!
    refund.

honestly thats stupid, go to your seller or contact the brand company. *****s selling broken ****

siGH

btw what happenned to sm's shop?
    Hey guys saw all your messages but on my cell atm because somethings wrong with my new laptop will not turn on which I tried everything that online says but still nothing. I will answer you all back tommorow or the next day on my old laptop.
    I have an update for you. I've gotten most of what I intially want, so here's a revised list of desired HA Females:

-Cubone (Premeir Ball)
    -Lickitung (Dream Ball)
    -Swinub (Dream Ball)
    -Roselia (Dream Ball)
    -Feebas (Dream Ball)
    -Anorith (Luxury Ball)

For an updated list of my HA Mons, message me once you've cleared space in your inbox (There's not enough room here) :)
    Hey Fairy, I saw you make shiny banners too. (As in what you have in your signature)

My question is.. do you just deliver a template or JPG so I can add the mons in myself or do you actually add the mons and keep track of it too?

Just wondering :)
    Sorry your PM box is full so posting response here:

What I need would be three banners, one for each of the main characters (all human), with their name for a text and one of their pokémon as a background motif.

I have seen in your request forms that, you want a link to the image to be used; is that meant to be just inspiration, or do you actually use the exact image (with some alterations?) -- sorry hopefully not offending you here I really ask only because I have no idea how this works.

Thing is I want all three characters to be unique, original pictures. Drawing style/effects etc. are not important to me.

I do not want to spam you with description of the characters in case you dont accept requests to do pictures of humans from scratch.
    But if you do and are willing to help, lemme know (I would send you that in next PM and I would finaly post the request forms in your shop thread)

Btw. do you mind if the pictures are used on different forums too? (will be posting the fic in my first language somewhere else; then translate to english and post on serebii afterwards)

No worries the time si not the issue (I have barely half of the story written - and not posting it until complete and beta-read).

Also thank you so much for being patient with me !

Take care :)
    Thanks, Fairy. I never posted in the thread in October, but I was on the xat quite a bit. I'll be sure to talk to wec tomorrow, working on something atm and I cannot be bothered to deal w/ that right now,
    So it appears I got swept from the guild? I was pretty active on the xat, doesn't that count for something? If it doesn't, then if there's a way to get my way back in, I'd like to hear it. :D
    Hiii fairy *hides under my eevee tail as I nap waiting for you to come on*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…