• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey TJ, do you still have the JPN Quilladin ? or was it Marika i borrowed it too ? lol I forgot.

But anyway, if you do have it. Can I have it back? wanna breed for a shiny cheapen :)
    heey TJ! I am in a half the story. I could invest all my time to it whne I was on vacation but now its gonna take much longer to do the rest.

Otherwise doing well. Somewhat busy in work (not as much as Azu tho) having free weekends tho.

HBU?
    Btw. Azu, TJ - I will be off on Saturday, but we can have multis on Sunday if you have time & mood.

Cya guys, take care
    Hey man, I notice you are really inactive..

Is it okay I give my treecko to someone else ? don't consider it as "rushing" but I want it as soon as possible out of my box.
    TJ can I make u happy with a Shiny Treeco? Hatched myself but it lacks Sp.attack :(. so I won't use it over my other shiny Sceptile (Ragnar, the one I used yesterday)
    I'm trying to get a shiny with HP Fire or ICE. Since I know you don't care TO much about the IV's on shinies I thought I ask :) and hey Shiny Sceptile is firkin cool right :D
    Sorry Wifi went down -_-

Guess I see you guys tomorrow again, connection is very bad atm. GG's tho, my gallade would have won the game in the end :p
    lol I hoped you would like fanfics. It is pokemon fanfic, but I am writing it in czech (my first language). I am not as confident as to start writing in english.

When I am done tho (and if it isnt considered total drivel by czech community), I would like to translate it into english. Could defo use some native speaker for beta reading to correct tons of errors and weird sounding phrases which will be there no matter how careful i am.

Errrr do you volunteer? haha ;)
    Probably xat yes. OK see ya later!

One more update lol. I am doing a fanfic and I am listening to glitchxcity as I write haha.
    Thought you would apprecuate the fact ;) Johto Gym leader remix rules!
    It's TJ! Hey you :)

I will be defo online in the evening. Might quit erlier than usual tho... since there is TEF VGC session tonight lol Emii will be sharing some tips & tricks on VGC and breeding/training.
    Having multis with the shiny Altaria team I put together a while back, and MMing Ponyta. The bloody horse refuses to be born with blue flames tho.... it is stubborn like a Golem with rock head ;)

HBU tho? Hows life without pokemon? Do you relax or are you just too busy with RL?

Cya around sometime
    No worries! Sounds like you have spent your time more productively than I have :)

Also nice vid on legends. Cya tomorrow if you are free
    Yeah hopefully we can, although I might be off this weekend (helping out my parents with their house), but not sure yet it might be the next weekend... we will see.
    I should be online shortly :)
    But if there is noone there I will probably quit and play something else...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…