• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok... It can't be that bad... or is it?

I like a lot of Vocaloid songs. The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku is a really good song. It's one of my favorites now :D
    Lucky you. I haven't gotten to Volcano in Reverse yet since I only played a demo :)
    By the way, the banner in your sig looks great!
    well....i'm having a bit of a family problem...

I'M BEGINNING TO BE A REBEL....

it's because my mom confiscated my cellphone due to her unlikeliness on my girlfriend my mom doesn't like my girlfriend...
    second, i want to apply to this specific university and i'm just asking for a little amount of expenses so i can pay the entrance fee.....but she didn't support me....

finally, she always save my little sister from me even though my little sister is wrong that spoiled brat!!! >:O

well...just sharing my life problems....since you're the only one i can tell this...i don't tell this even to my friends...only you....lol
    idk they have a nice way to do that -_-;
    I just stare at them, and i ask to myself, will they getting caught? * but if my teacher know if they're cheating, that can to be a big problem*
    oh...double-take....hahahaha...sorry am not so fluent in english ;D

and i saw nintendo wii resort sports in the site you gave me :D

and i'm sure that you can get the member card, as long your pokemon platinum is the ENGLISH version....
    i have my girlfriend and we are happily loving each other :D

and guess what...I HAVE THE MEMBER CARD :D i am so happy...finally i'll have a legit darkrai in my games XD how 'bout you??...got one already??

and.....uhhhhmmm.....what's double-take??? wahahahahahaha
    I CAUGHT ZAPDOS WITH A REPEAT BALL!!!!

hahaha, this is weird...

and yeah, so many commitments you have there....how 'bout commitment in ur lovelife?? got one already??

and what's wii sports resort???
    yesh...DUSK ball....is pretty cool....caught giratinas with it XD

oh, yeah, a busy person like you can't use such site....i always waste my time there...lol
    yesh, both of us should have a darkrai that's been caught in a DUSK ball....my cresselia is caught by a heal ball...lol...

awww, try GPXplus...many mods in serebii has one :D
    if u have an English version...then you can get one at April 3 - September 13th...hey, do you have a GPXplus account??..Lucario-fanatic and i have :D
    A g--d whack = mad father = an injured me
    *pressing hard -n the butt-n* Ah, that's so much better :)
    *starts g-ing haywire again* I hate y-u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…