• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Note sure about number 1. I have given up on any chance of that happening for me. Number 2, I think is a flip of the coin. I starting to really believe that XY is the answer to everyone whining about BW and it's "treatment" of Ash. Maybe it can happen with the sidekicks but I doubt it. I don't know if we'll ever get strong battler sidekicks again. Especially if XY becomes the norm. Number 3 is the most likely to happen. I'm not calling for Gen 7 just yet, but XY has really gotten boring when Z started.
    Personally no. I'm not enjoying XYZ at all. I'm just bored. Pretty much for everything you just said. Team Flare arc actually has me yawning. Clemont, who started off so strong as a sidekick has become so poor. I wish he stayed at his gym. Serena, I like her, but her goal is just not at all exciting. I need battles from her. Then there's Ash who's just slayed all his rivals. Sawyer got killed by him, even with Mega Sceptile. Why on earth should I root for him when he's got no competition? He's become the super rival in Kalos. Sawyer is the underdog I want to root for at this point because the kid is up against impossible odds. And yet Sawyer will be the one to get squashed at the league with Tierno, another underdog. Bonnie is the only one who still makes me smile but even she isn't enough to hold the anime for me. I'm only watching a select few of episodes and then I ignore the rest. XYZ proves no matter how interesting they make new characters they don't matter in the long haul of the journey and will not put all there effort into it. I'm just bored. I almost want this to be my least season of Pokemon.
    Cool! Then you look great with no real effort. That's fantastic!

It's not that it's bad, it's just that I fought a lot to finish my degree and my minor and I shouldn't have to work at a fast food restaurant if I have a degree.
    That's a great way to start 2016! Change is always needed to give life a little bit of spice. And it makes me really happy that everyone supports and loves your new trend. How do you maintain them?

And I'm fine. Currently looking for another job because I CAN'T STAND Chipotle.
    Happy belated birthday! Mine isn't until the 27th of December. :I But man I wish I had a job to earn money but I have college + the fear of not knowing what to properly do in one.

Dang it's been since July since we last talked! I'm good! Can't wait for tomorrow since I get to go home for Thanksgiving weekend. And thanks for the compliment, I do try to be content no matter what. ^^;
    I'm good, except completely consumed by work. I underestimated how expensive New York is...and cold.

Attention is not such a bad thing. We all need to balance the periods when we're noticed and when we hybernate. Is your hair long enough to pull the dreads off?
    I'm sure we'll get to see Alain and Manon again. Their stories can't be over. Not when we have AlainXManon, the best ship of XY...along with Fatchanceshipping.
    I'm in the same mood with her, her second Princess Key didn't brought anything, I think I can't be interested in No Contests if writers themselves doesn't seem to be interested either, they invest more time in backstage drama than in the competition itself, there has been 4 No Contests and we've only seen Serena's presentations because, while Jessie or Shauna or Miette are doing their stuff, writers wastes time with Serena's dress being ACCIDENTALLY ripped or Eevee getting lost.
    Serena herself is fine ... just fine, not excellent like her first episodes self, but good enough, and I love her team, even her Eevee, they interact together in such a nice and different way, but yeah, Serena's goal was a nice concept in paper, but in execution, is atrocious, I can't buy the "Performers doesn't battle" crap if we've seen Shauna being proactive when it comes about battles, that just makes Serena look worse.
    Probably never. I hope either he or Serena get Clauncher. But Clemont getting redeemed? Not going to happen.
    Dude!, I finally watched the Tyrunt episode ... man!, Ash is really a scumbag :/, when Serena and Clemont tried to cheer Bonnie up after the scientists took Tyrantrum back, Ash was so self involved, even the investigators had a nicer gesture with Bonnie than ScumbAsh (-_-).
    SERENA: "Look, Bonnie, this place is amazing"
    CLEMONT: "Look, Bonnie, don't you think that Kabutos are cute?"
    SCIENTISTS: "Look, little girl, this is where we keep the Tyrunts"
    ASH: "AERODACTYLS!!"

I finally managed to keep on track with XY because I want to see Shauna and Tierno right away, them along with Trevor are my favorite characters in XY so far because they are proactives and enthusiasts instead of pathetic groundnoses like their in-game counterparts, but still ... I watched the Eevee episode, and while I'm not crazy about another Eevee with the main characters, I just love Serena's team interactions, she, Braixen and Pancham are so cohesive and united and that's awesome, it was something that wasn't seen with another main character's team
    Don't you find kinda IRONIC that Serena's and Clemont's Pokémon had so diverse and better interactions than their trainers?, we have Chespin and Pancham's bickering, and now we have Bunnelby and Eevee's trust to each other, that would bring countless nice interactions between Serena and Clemont but, they still feel like strangers that only speak to each other through Ash and/or Bonnie.
    I'm actually afraid for Iris/Cilan/both's cameo, Girl Ash's cameo turned her into an Iris wannabe when, in XY, she was ... well, Girl Ash, she never bullied him or trolled him, they were BFF's, Iris/Cilan/both in Kalos would become Ash's groundnoses for no reason at all :(

Ash still has to get a sixth Pokémon, and with GreninjAsh, I think I can for sure cross the ME off the list, I don't think the brand new bunch of Zygardes will be the only "new" Pokémon that Z will bring, and I think that Phantump anything Ash gets will remain unevolved or won't be able to evolve
    At this point Serena's bonding moments with her Pokémon > Ash's bonding moments with his Kalos Team, Braixen and Pancham has better and more defined personalities than Ash's mindless killing machines that I still like more than his Sinnoh mindless killing machines

Yeah, Fletchinder OHKOing Charmeleon with a NVE move was BS, but anything that makes people forget about Overraptor's inexistent heroic duties is OK with me. I actually dropped the anime when DP aired, I only followed Girl Ash's episodes because ... reasons and Gym Battles because I like Gym Leaders XD, and I'm seriously considering doing the same with XY and wait to watch the dub version because is mind-freakingly boring when all the attention is on Ash, thing that happens in 8 out of 5 episodes
    By the way, you asked me about Serena, well ... her episodes are always the best, but let's face it, they are so spaced out and so similar that her development mostly feels like smoke and mirrors, and her lack of battling is getting on my nerves, her No Contests are nice and all, but spending almost 90 episodes with a record of 0 victories is kinda pathetic for a main girl ... Pancham is the only thing she has that makes me like her a lot XD.

Well, Greninja has always been ugly to me, the tongue makes me nervious

Turning Trevor into another Ash fanboy was the last nail in Clemont's coffin, I like Trevor, the Loser Trio has been really enjoyable in the series, at least they are not spineless groundnoses of the main character that's Serena, Bonnie and Clemont's role apparently, but Ash really doesn't "need" Trevor, Clemont now needs any bone that could be thrown at him, he only interacts with the main group ... minus Serena

With Noivern, Greninja and Talonflame, Ash's team looks kinda overpowered now, maybe the fanboys now can move on of the overrated Sinnoh team being catalogued as the "most powerful team", he doesn't really needs a Mega now, even if his sixth capture doesn't evolve, his team looks powerful enough without a Mega, and honestly, I would puke if Charizard comes back to steal screentime because Talonflame would be severely screwed
    Haha, don't worry, I already put my profile in Private ... I think, if you could tell if I'm already in Private, then tell me XD, I activated all of the Private-ish settings.

So ... what do you think about Pocket Monsters Xest Yishes Season 2: Episode Z?, it looks like the Flares will be getting the Plasma treatment, let's get ready to see Lysandre's Mind Control Machine XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…