• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good. Tierd. Handling my job and university at the same time is much harder than I thought. TT_TT
    My only shiny hunt at the moment is Lexi, Which refuses to shine. I might start a halloween hunt on the side. Probabley dexnav chaining a ghost type.
    Wonder trade wends days are great, But unfortunately it's 4:00 am for me so I only participated once. ^^
    You should count it. ;-)
    Almost forgot! I still have some of my spare breed Pokemon. If you want them I'll gladly give them to you. ^^
    Great, Good luck on your next hunt. ^w^
    Lexi is taking her time. XD unfortunately I have not much time for hunting, but hopefully it'll shine soon. I can't wait to get it and finally send it to you. ;-)
    3 already? wow! Congratz!! ^w^
    What are the other 2 shinies? XD
    You can SR Latias for a later badge. ;)
    hmm, for my shiny quest I caught these: Treecko(starter)-Poocheyena-Torkoal-Feebas- Beldum (the event one) and my shiny Reshiram. I had a regular Latios till I caught Reshi. Maybe you wanna try hunting one of these Pokemons? Feebas is easy to get with chain fishing.
    I'm trying my best for Lexi too.
    I hope you get it soon~ ^^
    No, still no luck (even with shiny charm) -_-
    I'm only hunting Lexi now. I don't have much time for Pokemon with both my job and university.
    Chaining doesn't guarantee a early shiny. You must have patience. I hope you get it soon though~ ^^
    I've hatched more eggs today, Still no sign of her. There is this competition for halloween soon. I hope Lexi shines soon, cause I need to breed and train a whole team for the competition. ^^;
    BTW, Please don't go hunting for one yourself. I really want to get Lexi for you!!!
    Yayyyyyy! congrats on 3DS, Y, OR and most important of all happy birthday~ <3 <3 <3
    I wish Lexi would have shone already!!!!! -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…