• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't forget Contrary Serperior is coming out 01/09/15 The code to get it is, Code: POKEMON497
    Happy first day of Spring

Hi Redsaber, it me, Blue, from DA :D Red told me you where on here ^^ Just wanted to drop you a line. Also you should get a profile pic, ask Red to find you one if you want. Also your profile isn't set up all the way, I would explain all the sig stuff and such, but right now my mouth is hurting a lot :( So ask him to give you a better run down on how things work around here. Great to see you on here, bye.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…