• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The anime has too many fillers, and some aren't ven decent Pokemon....
    Although I have had sucess with Ash's team on Diamond, they got me pretty far, although I had to add and include items for them, as they don't really discuss items in the anime, and if they do talk about an item, it's mostly a key item.
    It doesn't specify, but aren't they both there as icons? Here is the image:

I'm pretty sure 5th icon is apricorn and 6th is berries. It looks like that's what it is at least :P
    As far as preference goes, that's hard :/ I "work" for PokeBeach, and they are huge rivals with Serebii >_< It's really ugly, but I really don't like to take sides :P My main focus is making it so that everyone can have accurate information and to weed out the false rumors :P Both sites have people who need help, so I enjoy going to both places ^^ I guess overall I don't really have a preference for the forums themselves, but I do work for PokeBeach :P
    D
    no i havent
    and i have no set team
    D
    sorry, no.
    it doesnt seem too feasible
    Philly is boring, until I make my own fun Lol, but more than Likely I just want the version that has Mareep since Ampharos is a Personal fave
    Hello
    I made a BRAND NEW forum:
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/DeliciousStrawberry

I don't have a lot of members in my forum,
    Can you please join my forum and be active and post, with another forum members? PLEASE!

- If you want become a moderator you must don't break the rules and post active. WE SEARCHING FOR MODERATORS NOW!

- You can Register BELOW the forum banner.

- If you logged on the forum you can change your profile, BELOW the forum banner 'My Control'

I hope you join us forum,
    I haven't finished the Battle Frontier yet. I haven't got the time.

Here's my team in Platinum: Infernape, Tropius, Spiritomb, Gyarados, Probopass, Mothim
    I haven't thought of a team for HGSS yet.
    Thanks. I haven't fully restored my pc yet. Still installing stuff. Good thing I backed everything up before it crashed.
    heartgold I think, I really like ho-oh and I can get kyogre on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…