• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "omg" pretty much summarisies my feelings on the matter my friend :/
    Anyway my only legend on team will be Thundurus so you won't be the only one if it makes any better.

Btw. WB!!! When will we see you back in active duty eh?! Don't go AWOL again lol
    Glad for you :) Yeah I love christmas, mostly because of having some peace and quiet tho :)

No holidays for me besides bank holidays. I will be working until 31st, so count me in only for evenings. Cya!
    Thanks! Now that xmas shopping is done (took one day off and went through malls with my mum, now we both have all gifts ready) - which means the xmas stress is out and I will be actually able to enjoy it!

I love xmas, can't wait either.
    Thanks, doing OK - both IRL and poke-wise.
    Fanfiction is kinda stuck but I will have time to finish or almost finish during xmas period (in the middle of chapter 6 out of 8 or 9 in total). So the english translation should start early next year I guess.
    Hey TJ hows your poke-free vacation ;) Yeah I can't wait for Z / X2Y2 ... I WANT BACK TO KALOS, THE PROMISED LAND OF FIXED META AND CUSTOMIZABLE MAIN CHARACTERS YOU HEAR GAME FREAK?!
    Yeah, the same :) Cool to play with you again. I forgot how much you love that annoying pink egg hehe. Great games ;)
    What on earth are you doing at 1.22am? o_O

More is the point what am I doing at 1.35 am? :p

IDK anymore haha.

Well hopefully you pop up on PSS from time to time. Is it ok if I add your FC?

I want really tough people to battle and you sir, qualify :p

Sorta invited myself to your group. o_O Except this is the ORAS multi group :D
    Oh lol

I never really pay attention to hax. It's part of the game and will happen. If you lose then you gotta move on. Tho it is annoying that my Blaziken can never use rock slide properly.

I thought you called me "Mar"... which is why I asked you "I beg your pardon" o_O

I was posting in the banned thread at the time and answering PM's so I wasn't fully focused either. o_O

Ohhh were you in the XY multi group? Mari said there was you, Mike, Azu and someone else..... o_O
    Yeah that's me :D

I wouldn't mind a proper VGC one on one (o.o) match with you someday!

Dat Chansey tho.....

Also I must apologise now for spamming your page with my posts o_O
    Not too bad myself thanks :)
    Nope I don't have any new pokemon. Wasted a lot of time MMing a stubborn donkey and also played a HG a bit, also wiriting that poké fanfic... so didn't have much time for other activities.

lol no ideas on your breeding I will leave that to you ;)

Playing with Azu, Regi_Rocks and Mig, although Azu and Mig are busy IRL and not showing everyday. Neither am I tbh.

I will be online in the evining if you want to join in on some multis.

Cya :)
    cool :)
    It is kinda stuck in the middle atm. I need more time than just a weekend to plunge back into it and write some more stuff. I should have some time during November tho. And worst case scenario I will write something (and hopefully finish) by Christmas period.
    Yes, you should appear on PSS more often! It is not very nice to let me and Azu wait!

lol JK!! Take your time, IRL business has priority, ik ;)

Seriously tho, you are being missed here. I also have bank holiday on Wednesday so I will be online whole day probably.

Thanks and cya around m8!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…