• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DX 2401PT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, long time no see xD

So I need help again, Do you happen to have 5/6IV Modest/Timid Latias? No need special moves.
    Yeah, reason why I always try to have more than 1 Team made, even if one losses, I know I still have a second to swap over too.
    Everything's going great, joined a Guild and became an Admin in record time, and loving the Double/Triple Battles I am having now. I'll have you to thank for that, wasn't pretty much into Double/Triples Strategies until that Triples Gym Battle I had with you where I know I lost, mostly because that Team was locked in and it wasn't made for triples specifically. But anyways, how's things going with you?
    D
    I am doing great, thanks for the asking!
    D
    Oké, so how are you?
    D
    Sorry, I don't want to hurt you, I am truly sorry!
    D
    Why do I need something?
    D
    No, how are you doing?
    Sorry for not replying earlier. Still not too active on serebii.

But it's pretty possible to face that actually. Fake out support is very valuable in doubles/triples and trick room is a pretty viable strategy there. But yeah seeming most of us play with teams designed for singles, you'll win most of time XD

And i'm finally done soft resetting diancie!!!!!!!!!
    It were examples XD. From now on, i'll really do my best.

I can imagine that sadly it gets f*cked up by one of the most common moves in triples XD
    Well some examples would be:
    -refresh salamence
    -drill peck beedrill
    -helping hand/mimic/body slam seel
    -counter/sing marowak

I still like your choice specs typhlosion idea the most XD.
    Nothing? I accept to challenge XD. I'll try to find something that would interest you (now gotta dig into the pokemon XD gales of darkness exclusives).

Gimmick teams? I'll take them on. I've always had fun seeing them
    Well, it would simply save you time. Or even easier for trading:

Let's say you have a 6IV timid defog zapdos. You don't want to trade since you want to use it yourself but the person who wants it, offers something pretty rare. let's say an RNG'ed shiny jirachi from the coliseum bonus disc (and yes that's RNG-able (although close-to-impossible for various reasons). You want to that jirachi but you also want to keep the zapdos. In this you could either:
    a) trade zapdos and RNG a new one later (which takes up some time to reach that point in the game and all)
    b) don't do the trade or
    c) get zapdos cloned/clone it and then trade the clone

c Would be the best option since it saves you time and effort. Yeah stupid scenario i'll admit XD

Btw, we should battle again sometime XD
    Nice XD. I'm too lazy to finish my black. Should do that sometime. I'm now actually trying to get a copy of AS on my SD cart (my sister has one) but i still haven't figured it out. Would be handy though, being able to clone.
    I think you should get outta my head cause I was just making something like that! Only instead of leading with Charizard and Houndoom I had the Sunny Day Prankster Sableye, Camerupt and something else that I was still working on. So yeah, I think that's a great idea xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…