• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like you need a comment. So, random thought: remember the renthead club like a million years ago? :p

Anyways keep in touch ~
    I see that you've claimed AshxGary in the couple claiming thread...

I'd like to be friends :3 I love that pairing a lot! It'd be nice to know someone who does, too ^^
    Hi, Anna! I can never catch you on MSN anymore. xDDDD How are ya? I hope your summer is going along well. :3

I'm just wondering about a few things on the Couple List. I recall some people asked me whether it was allowed that the pokemon (of the characters) were allowed to be claimed. Would that be possible, or would that trigger confusion. I'm a little confused by that one. xD Also, another person asked if it's possible to just claim the Hero/Sidekick of Mystery Dungeon. Would they have to be completely specific or am allowed to allow it?

Sorry for the questions, they're just confusing me a bit. ^^;;; Hope you're well!
    ----------
    You really need to update the Couple claiming thread.
    ----------
    Yes, I know. I've been busy lately. Any time I go to update the list something happens.
    ----------
    WTH XD.

Though, thanks Anna. It's good knowing that you corrupted her before I did. At least I won't get blamed for it.
    ----------
    Yup yup. I've corrupted many before her.. and will corrupt many after her :x. Kinda feel sorry for my kids >_>; At least when they're like 15/16 XD
    WTH XD.

Though, thanks Anna. It's good knowing that you corrupted her before I did. At least I won't get blamed for it.
    [05/07/08 19:53:09 ] Swifty : have I corrupted you? XD
    [05/07/08 19:53:19 ] chelc ♥ 「 canon in d 」 : no, Anna did that a long time ago XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…