• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sceptrigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A former friend and love interest for years stabbed me in the back. I got over the initial pain in June. What remains is a lingering hatred for her and Disney's Frozen. The major significant impact that has come of it is my wariness when it comes to trusting people. You'd best keep your distance from her - her intentions are selfish and malevolent.

For my person, well, it's an even longer story. Keeping it simple, I'm trying to keep my mind occupied with video games. It distracts from personal issues. Games being played right now include Minecraft, Tales of Zestiria, and Super Mario Maker.

What's been happening on your end?
    I think the music is good. Maybe a little hype since there are some forgetable tracks like early dungeons or generic town music but once you get to doing the trials around mid game, the dungeons end up having epic music
    What are you taking?

Still living at the same place, still working at the family company, but took up acting and have mad ea bit of money in that.

L.F.D.
    Same, I haven't been posting much since a lot of people left.

Zesty is pretty good. It does have some flaws like a bad battle camera, over complicated skill system and blandish areas but it's one of the better Tales. At least better than the Xillias
    It is such a fun show to watch!

Malachite is probably chilling with the Watermelon Steven's at the bottom of the ocean!
    eh well unfortunately there's not much to see here anymore :-/
    I feel like Serebii is past its peak, which was in 2012 iirc.

KLK was great! Embroiled in controversy for the right reasons, lmao, but under that I enjoyed it a lot. I could probably recommend you some more anime, if you feel like you want to give some more a shot :p
    doing great, not on sppf that often anymore though haha
    was surprised to log in today and see a notification, actually. wbu?
    I'm 2 years late but thank you for the birthday wishes :p haven't logged on in ages. better late than never haha
    p.s. tales is the best :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…