• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All the yes. In GS I support Felix x Isaac, Felix x Sheba, Felix x Karst, IsaacxJenna, IsaacxGaret
    My favoueite bands are Depeche Mode, Babymetal,Nightwish and Within Temptation Nand I also like other rock and metal bands like Placebo, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Judas Priest.
    I definitely agree with you. I like seeing the north dominate in football. For the longest time southern teams have always seemed to have the upper hand. It might not seem like it yet, but the Big 10 conference is getting better in football. Obviously Ohio State has always been a favorite to win the Big 10 pretty much every season, and Michigan State and Wisconsin have been contenders for a while now. Michigan is starting to get it together and Iowa is having a very good season this year. Hopefully the smaller teams like Purdue, Indiana and Illinois can start consistently winning again. Illinois and Purdue have had good teams in the past. Minnesota is definitely a middle of the pack team and same with Northwestern. Hopefully Nebraska can get it together. It's weird seeing them be down because I remember during the 90's they were a force to be reckoned with. It was also painful to see Michigan struggle after the 2007 season. Luckily things are turning around for them.
    To be honest I do, but I also like to make quick and easy things a little too much. :p Sometimes I have zero ambition to cook for myself lol.
    XD I wouldn't know, honestly, lol. I don't even know if they sell Buffalo wings over in Japan, anyway.
    i'm not sure if i want smashU, since i already have the 3ds version. i mean, the only reason i'd get it is for the better graphics and different stages (which is a plus), so. i do really, really want splatoon though!
    How ironic, I'm playing GS right now XD.

YEs so much yes. With colourations for every GS: TLA party member, because there is exactly 8 with Isaac.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…