• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eras: More like my new cloak but whatever.~

Me: Yeah, yeah, Eras. Wrong person to be in character with.

Anyway, that is adorable, Shadow. :)
    That is one cute Sandshrew. I am most certainly a fan. And duh, that's why you wouldn't keep a Sandshrew inside. It's kind of in their name: Sand. He probably just wants to find some. :p
    Working in the same job I've been working at for the past two years. So, not much different. I'm okay with that for now, though, I need more savings. Especially given that I'm moving out of my parents' house somewhat shortly here, and will be floating the bills for a sibling who's moving out with me, I expect. But it's all okay. I'm fine with helping them out.
    And good, glad we both agree that we're insane. XD
    Eh, still more than I'm doing. :p Counts in my book at least.
    I don't understand it either, but then again, I don't play piano. I mean, if I played a church viable instrument, I'd probably be happy to play it. But maybe we are just crazy. I know I am at least when it comes to music.
    Glad to hear things are going better for you, Shadow. [Sorry for talking. ^^;] Hope to see you around more soon. :D
    I'm glad to hear that! Good that things are starting to get back to normal for you, from the sounds of it.
    Thanks in advance, Shadow! I'll go ahead and get it shared with you. It'll be chapter 14.

Music Theory? As a college class? Sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy being the pianist for them, I know more than a few piano players in my ward who don't like being the pianist at any point. And I've heard Institute is really nice. Never been myself despite having some opportunities, but that should change when I move sometime in late December/early January. But that does sound better to me, and it's good to hear that you're on the up, so to speak.
    And I understand, my time on Fridays and Saturdays has been really strained too, so I've actually missed a few hangouts myself, recently. Everyone is busy, we all get that. But yeah, regardless, good to hear from you again, Shadow!
    Hello again, Shadow! Hope things are going better for you than when last we talked.
    Cutting straight to the point though, I have another chapter written out and I was wondering if you'd be able and willing to read over it for me? I'd appreciate it, but as always, only if you are free to do so.

But cutting back away from that, how have things been going? I saw you in the hangout a while back, but didn't really get to chat with you all that much during it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…