• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright I guess. School's been keeping me down but eh. Hyped for sun and moon. Getting sun myself. You?
    D
    Hello,how are you?
    Yes; the goatee has grown strong.

It's still not like...triangualrly pointing outwards "evil", but still very evil. >:3
    Ah, yeah I can understand that. Just started a job, not sure how often I'll be on from here on out, just between other things, social life, job, ect. ect.
    I'm doin' well; currently have a great life, great friends, I'm not terminally ill with some bizarre disease....

and I've gotten into the latest Nintendo Fad, Amiibos. xD How about you?
    Yeah I've been away from the forums myself, picked up ORAS for the first time in a few months and still couldn't horde hunt a shiny
    Damn it has been a long time, whats new? Haven't played the games in almost 10 months so I haven't been on the forums in awhile :/
    Hi, thanks for agreeing to trade me a Ditto! It's really nice of you to give them away :]
    Would you prefer getting an egg or a Dream Ball female? (I have Roselia, Drilbur, Foongus, Slowpoke, and Zubat atm)

My FC is 5000-4000-2564, my IGN is KB3 and I'm generally available to trade throughout the week. I'm already out for Christmas break, so I'll most likely be ready when you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…