• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• now gardevoir, shadow ball! *gardevoir launches a ball of dark enrgy hitting pyroar* finish with psychic! *psychic knocks out pyroar*

lysandre: whaT?! i wont let myslef be stopped by some punk kid! go honchkrow! *honchkrow is sent out* night slash! *honchkrows wings glow black, striking gardevoir and knocking it out*

gardevoir return! well time to rely on my good friend. Go charizard! *charizard is sent out*
    --
    im not familiar with anime usa, could you explain it? meanwhile, ive been trying to get gta 5 started, but so far no success. :(
    Same here. Might check it out, despite its aimed target audience.
    Hope it's a Slice of Life show or educational, but not one of those
    "We treat viewers like they have an IQ of a goldfish" TV shows. XD

There are actually 4 other films from the 1900s produced by Charles Schulz:
    A Boy Named Charlie Brown

Snoopy, Come Home

Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown

Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!!!)

and now of course,
    The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz)
    Pretty much.

Craig Schulz said an interview that at.least for now, this is the final Peanuts feature length film.
    I think there will probably be a brand new special in the meantime,
    and unless it got canned in mid-production, (though aimed for preschoolers),
    there is the new Peanuts animated television series in 2016.
    gardevoir, go! *sends out gardevoir* blast it with psychic! *gardevoir sends psychic waves, knocking mienshao out*

lysandre: gragh! pyroar, go! *lysandre calls back mienshao and sends out pyroar*

gardevoir, use flash! *gardevoir emits a bright light, blinding pyroar*'

Lysandre: dark pulse! *pyroar emits a dark wave, narrowly missing due to flash*

Keep it up gardevoir! *gardevoir keeps using flash and lowering pyroars accuracy*
    --
    now enough focusing on my insanity for now; have you been up to anything new lately?
    86% on RT now. Yup, I think we're pretty much good to go for tomorrow.
    I will be honest though, that 67% sticking around for a while was kinda starting to make me sweat a little, tbh. XD

Yeah. Both are great IMHO so it's all good. Just different strokes for different folks.
    On RT, so far, only 5 critics hated it while 44 critics loved it.
    Yeah same here. I'm actually thinking of possibly making a Top 15 or 20 for the Year. In case Part 2 is INCREDIBLE, I'll have it on the List :)

Oh and TA DA, I have Inside Out on DVD now!!~ :)
    Well, we're on the homestretch...

Read/watched more review. Pretty good reception overall.
    Only complaints are either for Better When I'm Dancin',
    or "CGI Animation? Ew. But... still a good movie nonetheless.", but that's about it.
    venusaur, use energy ball! *venusar fires green energy at mienshao*

lysandre: acrobatics! *mienshao flips through the air ready to strike*

quick, venusaur, magical leaf! **the leaves strike mienshao which then kicks venusaur in the face knocking it out* venusaur, return! im running out of pokemon i only got 3 left.
    --
    thank you, my friend.
    Yeah. Whiplash, IMO Terminator Genisys, Kung Fu Panda 3 coming, the Raimi Spiderman Trilogy, yeah he's simply INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Yeah, CAN'T WAIT!! :)
    At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets 95% now.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…