• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sceptrigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I prefer all the Japanese op over localized unless there is an English version. Like Graces and Vesperia op.
    As long as Pokémon remains on dedicated Nintendo handhelds and not phones, it'll be alright financially.

The gun is used to separate Heldalf from Maltelos. That's all.
    There was likely a comment in the past that people refer to when it comes to arguing against the existence of a main series console game.

Lailah had a hand in preventing Sorey's corruption at the hands of Heldalf in the end. Not directly in the confrontation, but in every event leading up to it, Lailah was pushing him in a direction she didn't go with Michael. Had she treated Michael like Sorey, the whole affair would have never happened in the first place.
    Assuming the 7th generation comes to handhelds and not smartphones.

Zestiria doesn't even paint the Lord of Calamity as a complete bad guy. We was in all respects a regular horrible person at one point before being cursed with both immortality and loneliness by a Shepherd of all things. The ultimate twist is that it wasn't the Lord of Calamity that's the true evil here, it's the previous Shepherd.
    Mystery Dungeon has your partners follow behind, but that's kind of moot. Speaking of Mega Evolutions, Mega Flygon was almost a thing. Problem was they didn't know how to design it. Sugimori had the same issue with Sylveon, but in that case he passed it over to a different artist to design.

Symphonia had a world where racism and wars between two countries used more mana than the Giant Kharlan Tree could manage, it died, and Mithos split the world in two and controlled it with a false religion. Only the elves of Heimdall knew the truth after 5000 years. Symphona 2 had a world where mana imbalance caused worldwide climate anomalies and the demonic realm was looking to re-invade the world. Just lovely. Abyss has the surface of the entire world suspended high above the miasma generated from an ancient war. A doomed world where following the Score meant certain death for everyone. That's the only Tales games I've played, sadly. And Zestiria of course.
    Do you plan to go into something relating in physics?

Depends. Never know what will happen in life and when

L.F.D.
    Well, perhaps they'll bend to the fans if it's really a demanded feature. They probably added in the Pikachu voice due to a demand for a Pokémon Yellow remake.

Eh, he's not that bad. I've seen worse. At least he's not harvesting humans and absorbing their souls into gems.
    lol heyyy scept! Nothing much really, I just missed playing Pokemon haha how about you? How have you been?
    The only official source I've heard on the subject of 6th gen exclusivity is trainer customization, which is a dumb thing to keep exclusive imo.

There will always be dragons.
    It was implied that R/S/E exists in a separate parallel dimension to ORAS. Since other games of the non-Mega timeline are connected to it. PMD games like to pull humans from other worlds as well.

That eerily describes the world of Tales of Zestiria.
    There's a theory that the Pokémon games are split in a three way timeline based on the Ultimate Weapon. It either fired and triggered Mega Stones into existence. It didn't fire and the old games happened. Or it misfired and killed almost every human in existence, leading to a world where Mystery Dungeons run rampant.

Well, considering what Pokémon games are....
    It's not overly surprising to see so few of them when every team is packing some sort of Ice type attack for anti-Dragon support. Specifically, anti-Garchomp.
    I'm barely paying attention to that game, but I do know what you're referring to. I did a geographical study on the different regions. Based on origins, it is technically possible to walk or ride a train from Orre to Unova. Provided there are more trains in Orre than the one in the middle of the desert and the one buried below Pyrite Town.

That reminds me of something. "Somewhere out there is a Bulbasaur that is working hard to produce oxygen for you. You should go apologize to it."
    Colosseum and Gales of Darkness had a lot going for them. They are the closest thing to a proper console game we've gotten. Something many fans clamor for and overlook in these titles.

They sit around in the sun and don't do much. Because they're plants.
    The PC version was relased with the vocals but they were later removed in a patch. Same they didn't make it in. Thought the intrumental is better than just changing the whole them like they did with Symphonia, Legendia and Hearts R
    Yes. I know a people that refuses to touch any Pokémon game without badges in it. They are beyond redemption and not just for that reason alone. The spinoffs have a better stories anyways. This isn't discounting the main series games. Sinnoh and Unova have pretty good tales to them.

That was actually a jab at a certain member who unfriended me in what is most likely a close association with my ex. Said member has on their profile some bit about not insulting Zorua. I could legitimately make an argument about the Fairy type being terrible in many cases. Following the old lore, the fey were quite devious.
    Well, there's Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. The lack of a main series game this year might actually push new people to the PMD series. That's not a bad thing at all.
    I'n terms or animations. Zesty has the best, it's OP is also pretty orginal due to not being J-pop. My favorite is Tales of Destiny's OP. I also Like Radiant Mythology's. A lot of the spin-offs of really good ones. Also Tales of Asteria op is awesome.
    compared to other pokemon forums serebii is still going pretty strong, though I have moved over to PokeCommunity last month, haha. PC is laggy as hell but the discussions seem more interesting and fun. PC has a lot more features as well.

NO DON'T WATCH ALDNOAH.ZERO, I hated it. I may love mecha anime, but that was complete crap. Don't bother, lmao.
    recommendations:
    1) Haikyuu - sports anime, but you don't have to like sports to enjoy this (if you do dislike sports, that is), because everything else is so good
    2) Angel Beats! - pretty classic anime with good story, good characters, and great humor
    3) Baccano! - one of the most mind-boggling shows I've seen, storytelling-wise. it's pretty heavy, so you may want to save it for later, but the plot is incredible. every character is related to another in some way, and the story untangles itself nicely
    4) Durarara! - same reason as above
    5) Fate/Zero - the fight scenes are godly
    6) Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - sounds cheesy, I know, but this is the most hilarious anime I've watched in a LONG time. lighthearted show to pick up easily.
    7) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - I doubt I have to explain why; everyone is going to tell you to watch this show at one point or another
    8) Hunter x Hunter - very long (in the 100 eps range), but worth it. I'm actually going through it right now, and I'm very impressed by how the arcs have been set up
    9) SKET Dance - the longest comedy show I've seen. the episodes are very amusing, though it's 70eps iirc, which can be a struggle to get through
    so that's what I have off the top of my head! also, note: 3, 4, and 5 are the most violent and are pretty gory. if you're wary of that, you should probably steer clear away from those. I'll rec you some more lighthearted things, if that's the case
    I'm personally avoiding Tri Force Heroes. It's not the type of game I could see myself enjoying. The only "Four Swords" game I have ever enjoyed was Minish Cap. Main series Pokémon is dead in the water without any game to push it forward. ORAS hype died pretty fast. Zestiria is good. I finished the game's plot within the last few days. Speaking of college, I've seen many people push hobbies, friends, and their basic social lives away for college. It's discouraging to watch unfold time and time again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…