• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lesse...in America I'm watching Bleach and Morbito, and waiting for Naruto...however I'm up to date in the manga of Bleach and Naruto. I finished Spice and Wolf one (*Girly squeal*) and am watching Spice and Wolf II as they come out. I'm watching D.Gray-man as well, but it's ended...I'm planning on watching soul eater after I finish D.Gray-Man, b/c apparantly the manga and anime have completely different plots.

D.Gray Man and SOUL EATER are both EXCELLENT, btw.
    I'm not a pervert, I'm just saying, if you watch it, don't be surprised if you see Horo naked...in the opening song.

Which makes me wonder how they'll bring it to the US...I mean, they don't show nipples or vagina, so I guess it'd be good....hmm...

Watch Death Note XD

Well, I'm all caught up with Spice and Wolf 2, so now I have to finish D.Gray-Man...I'm excited about that...speaking of, if you like odd and original powers, you'll love D.Gray-Man.
    Well, Death Note has powers. I mean, Light, the main character has a notebook that can kill anyone who's name is written in it. And L is just...he's amazing.

And the power of this notebook is also amazing. Actually, there's two movies that cover the entire anime. If you REALLY don't feel like watching the anime, watch the two movies.

Spice and Wolf is probably more Shoujo than anything. I mean, Horo CAN turn into a giant wolf, but meh. Also, there's a lot of "nudity" in Spice and Wolf. Like, tasteful nudity. Just warning ya XD
    OMG, you have to watch Death Note. It makes you think. Seriously. There are these huge convoluted schemes between L and Kira that just make you go "NO ****ING WAY!" The way they set it up keeps you guessing, and then all the pieces just fall in place and its like, "OMG! No way!"

I wanna say there's 30ish episodes...but, like, I recommend it wholeheartedly. Seriously, it's a MUST SEE.

...watch it. Now.

Spice and Wolf isn't incredibly popular, but it's amazing. The quality is EXCELLENT, it has a wonderful storyline/great music/Good plot/great character development...it's what that image in my sig is from, fyi.

Poor Horo, though. Horo is the girl with a tail, fyi XD
    Sigh XD

I'll give it a try.

By the way...I LOVE SPICE AND WOLF XD. It just went from Spice and Wolf to, say, Death Note. I love the scheming...But poor Horo :(
    Like, Unohana? At least her attitude?

Unfortunately, after drawing a LOT of stuff for my fic/how late it is/me FINALLY catching up on My Spice and Wolf, I'm all drawn out tonight. But I may get a jump on that tomorrow.
    No, no, no. I was just wondering why XD

I have SO MUCH TIME. If you want me to redraw it, just tell me XD I just wanna know what doesn't suit your tastes.
    I hate it. Anything you'd like me to change? And why am I drawing these again? XD

Just wondering how we got to this.
    I DONT KNOW WHEN I STARTED TO SUCK.

I hate this picture. But I can't post it now b/c my moms on the computer.
    Gonna work on the pic now...Sode no Shirayuki with brown hair, tied back witha flower, kimono, a wild looking face (that's probably not gonna look incredibly good... :( )

This probably won/t be colored.
    Well, duh, more detail, lol.

So, you want a kimono then? What kind of design? and what else needs to be changed?
    Yeah. How about just a female? I was planning on drawing one, but I'm going to thge pool now. Do it when I get back...maybe. I'm busy today with stuff.

Yaya~
    Okay....well, I'll keep you in mind today, I'll think of some stuff. I might just draw some pics rather than explaining.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…