• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Eternalserenity

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL Shulk, and I almost forgot that Xenoblade Chronicles X as coming out in December!!! I keep listening to the songs from the soundtrack, epic as ****. Funny, I expected that they would give us more about games coming out in 2016 unless they already have another Direct planned later this year. Hope it at least has a lot of info.

You post while going to the bathroom?

Aaaaand the Corocoro just leaked.
    Oh yeah. Looking forward to any kind of game news this week cuz it feels like ages since we've gotten any info of future game releases. Bleh, I wish I could be more hyped for this but I'm not feeling it at the moment
    Guess so, hope it will continue to make a lot of sales. Looking forward to seeing more of the NX and how well-received it will be.

Oh, okay. Yeah I really need to see the ending :p
    Eh, it's still pretty unlikely seeing the games' continued popularity and millions of sales. Doubt that they would ever leave their Nintendo consoles behind unless there will ever be a time when Pokemon sells short and GF really needs to resort to the bigger audience. But they might just stop making main series altogether if that's the case, who knows

Huh, I actually haven't seen the ending yet, though I've gotten to the final area. Before, I did take a glimpse of the final battle when Sorey used the gun against Heldalf, but didn't see the whole event yet. I do recall the scenes when Lailah expressed her regret from the past Shepherd. At least all the characters had their backstories, though I still think the overall plot felt more generic compared to other games.
    Didn't Game Freak mention that they were gonna keep main series games on handhelds? I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about that, especially with Pokemon GO already coming out on smartphones.

Oh, forgot about that part. Shepherds did face great difficulty in maintaining the "goodness" of their behavior and mentality. That's why it makes me wish that the story writers would have added some event to aid character development, such as having Sorey almost get consumed by malevolence since they already touched on the idea before. This example is predictable, but they should at least put something that would add a lot more to Sorey than just being a static, simple, mentally strong good guy from the start. I know he was born with strong resonance, but still hard to believe he'd stay strong after being kept in Elysia for basically his whole life. It felt like he went through the story with basically no faults at all, and he merely became more aware of certain things. He did have the seraphim to help him out a lot, especially Lailah, so I guess that helped him stay pure. Throughout, he does learn the importance of their companionship, but there was more that they could've done imo... unless I'm forgetting something.
    (Lol nobody cares about spin-offs) At least there's still the possibilities for the next game(s).

Jeez, they all have tragic elements to them... But the stories are what made me so interested in Smphonia when I first played though it, and eventually the other tales. I've seen walkthroughs of some of them although I also haven't played many myself. They all seem to include the issues of conflict and war. I remember that Luke in Abyss also faced the issue of identity and thus his meaning of birth, which was the central theme. On the other hand, I feel that Zestiria's plot seems more "simple" compared to other games (fighting a generic dark lord that's the ultimate cause of very bad stuff, kinda like Zelda), and I didn't see much happening in terms of character development from everyone except Dezel but that's just what I felt at first.
    Yeah hopefully they'll listen to the fans more from now on. 6th gen did give us a lot such as megas for better competitive mons, making things easier to create competitive mons and esp. that added dragon typing for Charizard. O, didn't think of it that way but it makes a lot of sense. I'd just thought that Pikachu had the added voice cause it's the mascot and all. I still hear fans wishing for mons to follow them again though.

True, and it's probably mostly the humans' fault for letting malevolence get to them in the first place. Symphonia did have a very dark and cruel storyline esp. For the main characters. Do you think it would be considered the darkest Tales game, or would it be another? Abyss was pretty sad I remember, can't recall other storylines atm though.
    Agreed, I hoped they would expand it in OR/AS but they decided to focus more on nostalgia. Surely the "third version" builds on it, though it probably won't come back next gen.

Our lives will forever be tainted D: get lost Lord of Calamity!
    It's strange to think about, but it does makes sense... Actually I've heard that mega evolution may just be an exclusive mechanic in 6th gen. That sounds really absurd to me, what would be the point in putting all that effort into megas then?

Lol ikr where's the Shepherd when we need him? If there was one, there would be no dragons, though the fanbase wouldn't be happy about that. :p
    Oh yeah, I've heard about that. Was there also something about how each version represented a different universe? I remember the link cable reference in OR/AS too, which I dunno if I like how gen. 6 added the theory of these different timelines/universes. Way to complicate things, Game Freak!

Child-friendly war zones? Yeah it's cruel everywhere, worlds filled with malevolence. No wonder dragons are so prevalent amiright?
    Hmm it's very possible, although we don't know if the creators of the main series intend to connect the spin-off regions with theirs. Ah well it's still all Pokemon, everything should count!

Lolol exactly! People take Grass types wayyy too much for granted and only think in terms of battling. Fire can just blow an ember on you and you'd be in the hospital, water can drown you, and what does grass do? It supports your life all the way. To hell with it being the least popular starter type, it'd be the most loyal and caring mon you'd ever have!

...(ofc in a video game none of that would matter anyway, in which sucks to be grass)
    Well I do wish shadow Pokemon could come back some day, it was a cool mechanic and had lots of memories playing it with my brother. You heard about that "shadow" Mewtwo? Hard to believe it would reference or foreshadow Orre games since its in a completely different game. Sometimes people cling onto that kind of hope even if it's the most subtle..

Lol yes they just sit around on their arse and make oxygen for us xp guess they have a fault in being too lazy peaceful
    Yeah I guess the spin-offs are there to try something new and take a break from the main series. I wonder if there will ever be new games for spin-off series like Ranger, XD and Conquest but I've heard it's highly unlikely they'll consider them again. I feel like Ranger might be more possible since you can only get a legit Manaphy there, unless they're gonna make some event distribution of it later.

Oh, ok. True all types have a negative side to them... except maybe Grass. I can't really think of anything terrible about Grass types personality-wise.
    O yeah, that could be the case. I've seen many people just disregard the spin-off games as if the main series is the only thing that they think is "good" or "worth playing" in Pokemon. It really peeves me to hear that since spin-offs add a lot of variety that main series doesn't provide. And I find it hard to believe that they would just be interested in main series since I'd think that they would feel monotonous playing the same RPG format but that might be just me :\

Btw when I noticed your VM about the nature of Dark types I recalled a memory when I used to like Tyranitar a lot when I was a child. But when I grew older, I noticed in its Pokedex entry how it has an insolent nature that makes it not care about others. I found it kinda surprising that they would put something like that in its dex entry just to describe it's personality as a whole species and connecting to its dark nature. Maybe that was why I deviated from Tyranitar and the dark typing itself as a favorite though it could be other reasons too. It's just interesting to consider the nature that Pokemon would generally have just based on their typing
    Yeah, Triforce Heroes doesn't seem like the kind of Zelda game that would be very interesting to play. With no main series or substantial news it's no wonder fan sites have been inactive lately. It is true that people try to focus more on their college work than social life and hobbies. In terms of relationships, I'm pretty sure most would still keep in touch with the ones who they feel closer to. I still try to keep in touch with a few people from high school although they're busy themselves, but I'm not bothered by it. I contact my parents often to let them know how I'm doing, what's been happening, etc. What's most important is keeping those people in mind and maintaining a decent balance between communication, work, and hobbies though I understand it can be difficult sometimes.
    I see... it'd be pretty devastating to face that after spending years together. I'm wondering if there has been some instances of misunderstanding when this happened, but I'm not gonna go into the issue if you don't want to talk about it. I've been doing alright these past few years. Now I'm in college, and I've gotten pretty used to everything for this semester. I've been checking up on Serebii news recently, decided to log in and see how things have been.

I haven't gotten many games lately. Over the summer I just spent hours on Alpha Sapphire leveling mons up to level 100 and breeding for shinies. I'm thinking of getting Super Mystery Dungeon and Zestiria on Steam later on, looking forward to knowing more about Berseria. So many things to look forward to in 2016, esp. with Pokemon's 20th anniversary and the new Zelda. Have you played Triforce Heroes?
    Hey it's been a while! I'd like to ask how life's going for you but noticing your bio and messages, it hasn't been very great. Friendship is a pretty difficult thing to handle. Hope you've been coping well.
    Very well then. I will have to come up with a better design. But hey, thank you for your constructive criticism.
    Beware of the flying ambush!
    2515-0000-0031-846F

If you ever get the level done, it would be great to get an opinion.

The level has its flaws, but I think it's doable.

Otherwise, thank you for being a good contender in the thread. It's great to share ideas.
    I saw that you had a hard time defeating my second uploaded level. Would you like to have some hints.

In all honestly, I felt like my "vision" was hard to communicate. I wish I made the objective a bit more clear.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…