• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• W0w 2013, have I really bee gone that long? Well thanks on that 2 year old birthday wish. :p
    Hey thanks! I'm hyped to learn more about Zygarde's forms. Also, long time no see! How's everything?

Yeah, this is a very late reply, sorry about that! Haven't been on the forums for like 2 years, wow.
    Thank you!! How are you? lol ^O^
    -Just got back into training more Pokemon again. I really like the Battle Points for move tutor in AS/OR but I like the customizing stuff in XY(so im mostly using this game). Don't know if you are still playing but would u happen to have a ha Burmy? Can't find anyone who has one (even checked GTS)
    lol, thanks! ;P I've been playing with Kai a bit since our last match... I hope I'll be better the next time we play together!
    lol yep! although i'm pretty sure that i played worse then i did last time! :p but it was fun playing with akko too! we were in the same room and we were freaking out the entire time! XD
    Hey Deo! How have you been? It was fun playing smash with you and Kai! As you can see, I'm not very good at it either... lol XD I'll try to play it more often so I can get a little better at it! ^-^
    yeah sure, i still won't be any good though! lol :p i've been doing a lot of shiny hunting in my y game but, if i happen to see you on playing smash, i'll try to join!
    Hey, I'm doing some cleanup of the Florem region post. Let me know by October 1st if you want me to keep you on the list. If not, you'll need to reapply.
    Well, I suppose I recently got Pokemon Bank. I didn't have it before. It's been ages since we talked. How're you?
    i've been doing well too. just the same old stuff. so kinda boring but, okay! lol
    lol yeah! sorry i was so bad! i think that was the second time i played with actual people. i saw you playing it and thought i would join in for a game. as you could tell, i'm not very good... :p lol
    i haven't spoke to you in forever! how have you been? what are you up to these days?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…