• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Eternalserenity

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gen 2!!! I miss playing on the original game cartridge and using the rom just isn't the same.

...LINKLE???
    I realize what I said before might have sounded obnoxious. Sorry about that.

Feels like a main series announcement *gets hopes up*
    Glad you didn't summon Reshiram and Zekrom on me

Yeah... I'm basically just looking forward to Gen. 7 heh. Did you notice Masuda's tweet?
    NUH-UH, I would have to be exposed to high heat and shock waves to explode!

Tbh no third version(s) wouldn't bother me, I don't think I would want to buy this anyway (shakes fist at Kalos region)
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

That would be so so so so much very boring
    Sh*t!!! I need to hide from your wrath! *takes a bite of tart* Well that didn't turn me invisible...

Very possible. But then would the Zygarde cores be on the boxarts?
    I'll try not to be tempted to steal your precious *takes another look*

Oh, that reminds me of those Thousand Waves and Arrows. Likely the case, but it's really weird how thing look right now as complete form has both red and blue in it.
    At least they're not afraid of ghosts... *glances at corner*

Dunno if that means much, seeing that Zygarde Complete may already be a combo of the two plus all other cells. Was hoping that there would be two giant Zygarde forms but it appears that that dream has been crushed.
    Oh, I did actually want to be a Normal type, but they lacked the option. I wish I could be balanced. ;-;

If I were a video game console, I wonder if I would be as abysmal as the Vita. Or even affordable to many. Wonder what game library I'd have. Sigh, the stuff a gaming console would ponder during its lifetime...
    I was planning to be Treecko with Froakie as the partner (dang, we have generation parallels), but now I'm thinking of being Pikachu instead. While I've been Treecko before, I was always thinking of being Pikachu at some point but never did.

xDD Oh f*ck me, looks like I've also become the bane of all video games...
    Can't go wrong with more starter options, all mons available and added GTI soundtrack *pats back*

Oh damn.. well that was completely unrelated to towels. Jeez, telling me these horrible news all at once. I smite thee, virtual system that we have grown accustomed to!
    Welp, at least Super Mystery Dungeon is almost here to appease your pain. And those lost several hours in MM didn't bring the moon down upon us so that's a plus.

Yeah, now I really need that towel, I'm drowning over here. It'll come from Youtube villian to Serebii hero. Lol I'll stop But really, I have no idea what that thing about the towel is.
    :( Well ****, that's aggravating... I wonder how that happened. Losing tons of progress always made me feel like throwing my game at the wall. Do you know if it makes a difference if they were downloaded or physical copies?

True, that towel really sucked the juices out of his work didn't it.
    *plays Professor Sycamore theme*

Oh that's good. The towels have been such a problem, but now at least the videos won't get dry (makes extremely poor attempt at pun)
    If it was then I dunno how to feel about it. Honestly I might be pissed about that cause I'm not very fond of Kalos, 2Frenchpourmoi

Wow what obvious references, lmaoo. Those plumbers need more recognition, and a big round of applause for managing to get Corocoro's paper urine out of the pipes *claps*
    Hope so! Shoot, they're really making us wait with the main series announcement. They already introduced Zygarde forms in September so idk what they're planning.

ummm... fanfiction? :3
    True, I wish I could just let the time go by as it is like I used to as a kid, but being on the internet a lot, I start to anticipate things like news too much.

Lol it wasn't very obvious anyway. And Corocoro somehow clogged the toilet, we need them plumbers asap!!!
    Oh that makes sense... And I am not gonna look forward to a Corocoro ever again. -_-

Yup, if you see a lot of people in line in front of a bathroom, they're just trying to get some decent reception. I guess you didn't find the connection between Corocoro leaking and going to the bathroom hilarious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…