• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cresselia92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (...But if there is one of the those dance-doors again...

But it has to be found first.

...Will Brainshock make the trauma even worse?

Hm... I think I am going to try and see the differences.)

---

Oh, it looks like a lot has happened on these islands...
    Kumatora: You've got no idea. Things settled down for a while, but now... this is happening.
    The secret they are hiding seems to very... dark.
    Dragonite: And if it is, you cannot blame them from keeping it a secret. Especially from those they have only met yesterday.
    Of course... but I am curious about this... and this information may be important.
    Dragonite: Naturally. But after all, if it is important, they have less reason to share them.
    Lucas: Anyway, Doria's house is not that way. It's... at the other side of this lake.
    *Lucas and Kumatora lead the others around the lake.*
    Hm? I do not see his house anywhere...
    Lucas: This... this door...
    *Lucas points at an old-looking wall with intricate carvings of a face.*
    Lucas: Doria's house is beyond this door. I know it doesn't like much of a door, but...
    Kumatora: To open it... well, there's a dance. It's drawn on the walls.
    Hm... *Looks at the figures.* ...Oh. Okay.
    Kumatora: Fortunately, I know-
    *Suddenly, the source of the earlier chattering is evident; two monkeys, one with a blue collar and the other with a bow, approach the quintet from behind. Boney lets out a startled bark, but Lucas and Kumatora kneel down.*
    Kumatora: It's... really them. Salsa and Samba!
    *The two familiar with the monkeys communicate with them for a short while.*
    Lucas: Oh, and... Salsa, you know how to open the door, right?
    *Nodding, Salsa goes over to the door. As the others watch, he starts to perform a dance that involves swinging from side to side, spinning, and generally not looking much like an ancient, mysterious dance. The door... seems to laugh and open.*
    We might be stuck sideways forever. Hope you don't mind.
    Well, if you want. In that case, follow me to my very special, awesome, secretive place. :p
    The fact is was even brought up. xD
    That would only be fair. Just hope I get at least one of my desired characters.
    Yeah, it would be a bummer. I'd be surprised if they managed to get rid of every single glitch... if that's even possible since there's so many glitches in the games. ._.
    Gravity on this Earth would have to be entirely redefined. xD
    This is your special place, correct? That means you're leading the way? ._.
    It wouldn't be safe for work, so to speak. ;o
    Ohh, I didn't actually watch the Direct. Only briefly read the aftermath, heh...
    Gonna hoard me some Mews and other Lv. 7 Mons... like Dragonite and Charizard. The long-range trainer glitch has lots of possibilities. :D
    (Gives examples?

There must be some secret to this.

...I wonder if this conflict will even take place during the battle itself. And if Fassad is not the one who instigates the battle. If the Masked Man himself realizes that we are not very loyal to Fassad...

That is... precisely what I was thinking. Maybe it would make "vibes" stronger, like when an enemy is truly intimidating.)

-----

*At the train station, the attendant seems to be rather bored, standing there as if he has been doing so all his life.*
    Hello, sir. Could we take a train, please?
    Attendant: One, two, three... oh! Well, yes, the train's standing right there.
    *And the attendant points to a surprisingly inconspicuous train just waiting on the rails.*
    Attendant: We've been waiting for some passengers.
    Do we... not need to pay?
    Attendant: ...I suppose you can do that.
    It is like he does not care
    *After paying, the quintet climbs into the train, which, excited to have passengers, sets off almost immediately.*
    Kumatora: So, you never told me who this "Dragonite" is.
    Well... *Holds up the Bag of Dragonite.* He is a dragon... who is inside a bag. He can come out and take his physical form when he wants to.
    Kumatora: ...I guess, after living in a castle full of ghosts, I'm not that surprised.
    *The train goes through a familiar tunnel, which opens up for some time. There is something flying in the air, with what suspiciously seems to be "NO ZOMBIES ALLOWED" written on it. A little too soon, the train enters another tunnel.*
    So... have you actually seen the secret passage?
    Kumatora: No, but I've got a good idea where it could be.
    Lucas: Aeolia's house had a secret passage, too, under the table. It leads into Osohe Castle.
    The scenery whipping by, it is not very long before the train slows down. The quintet climbs down near what looks like a closed-down factory.*
    Lucas: It's not far from here.
    *Suddenly, there are chatters of monkeys.*
    Wonder how this will turn out.
    Can we go to this said "special place". I am quite curious now. ._.
    Your psychic powers may be correct... just may. >.>
    I was hoping for them to announce at least two new characters, but oh well.
    I want both Blue and Yellow. Glitches, here I come. :p
    A plain plane, let's do this. :D
    Ohh, where at? Sounds like it'd be quite fun.
    Does that imply what I think it does? >.>
    I'll be dammed; TPHD is actually a thing. Not too crazy about the latest SSB4 DLC character. Favorite part was the fact RBY are coming to 3DS eShop. It's about time!
    (Bread? Impossible challenges must be very bland for you, then. :p

Why did that rhyme.

Hm... but that is not very "like him", is it? If Claus remembers things... and that is bound to be really traumatic. o_o

Hm... I wonder how the roleplay's story would look in "story" form. Like the Blue Starman battle at the top of the tower.)

---

Kumatora: They really are gone, aren't they...?
    They... who, the Magypsies? Well, yes, I thought you knew that...
    Kumatora: I thought... we would be able to talk to them.
    Dragonite: Memories. They are generally not interactive, unfortunately.
    But... did Phrygia not somehow contact us, or something? With Telepathy?
    Lucas: So, you mean to say that if we try Telepathy here, we would be able to contact Aeolia?
    Maybe... I do not sense the same presence, but just maybe...
    Dragonite: I will try. It may be more difficult, with having strained my Telepathy so much already, but...
    *The Dragonite seems to search with its Telepathy, everyone else waiting with bated breath.*
    Dragonite: No... I am sorry, but I am unable to sense any thought except our own.
    Kumatora: ...It's okay. Thanks for helping with the Memento.
    Okay, she really is different from yesterday.
    Dragonite: That is... understandable. For years and years, I have not met the other Dragonite, either.
    Lucas: You don't look like you'll be able to search through another Memento.
    Kumatora: Right. But I think we know where we may want to go.
    ...Well, where is that?
    Kumatora: To Doria's house.
    Ah... you think we would be able to contact him if we go there?
    Kumatora: It's not that. Remember, Doria mentioned a secret passage in these memories.
    A secret passage under his... oh, you mean we can find it under his house?
    Kumatora: Most likely. I don't know if that's what he wanted... or whether he wanted me to never check... but I've got to know.
    Plane or plain? :p
    I don't mind smaller gatherings, but to more directly answer your question; yes.
    What can you read in my mind? Give it all your power. ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…