• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cresselia92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (If the mission requires it... what would he not do? :p

The magnifying glass is summoning more of itself...

...I would be really happy, because Claus is one of my favourite characters like most characters in the series.)

---

The same thing... then, they got confused between the two... or something like that?
    Lucas: How'd they even know about this secret passage?
    Dragonite: Perhaps they did not.
    If they did not... whatever it is, it must be based on some similarity between the Murki Cave and this passage...
    *As the quintet advances, the path seems to split into two.*
    Kumatora: Two ways... which one should we go through?
    Dragonite: From Murasaki Forest to the castle, that is... west.
    Kumatora: That's right. We've been going west all this while.
    Dragonite: The one that goes straight is still west... but the other, then, leads north-west.
    Lucas: Doria mentioned that the houses are connected to Osohe Castle in some way, so...
    Kumatora: Then that could mean... this other path leads into Mt. Oriander.
    The Murki Cave is part of Mt. Oriander, right?
    *Lucas and Kumatora nod.*
    Is that... why the crystals are here? Because of the connection to Mt. Oriander?
    *Something suddenly seems to occur to Kumatora.*
    Wait... but the Murki Cave itself already connects Aeolia's house to Mt. Oriander.
    Then... you think that this may be just another path...?
    Kumatora: I think... it may outright lead into Murki Cave. We've... never explored it all that well.
    Dragonite: The drilling machine. The wall that seemed cracked. Weakened.
    ...Something may be there. Something they were trying to access through the Murki Cave.
    Dragonite: Yes. Something they could access if they pierced the wall, perhaps.
    Lucas: The west path is probably just going to take us to Osohe Castle.
    Kumatora: Then I'll let my curiousity get the better of me.
    *Kumatora leads the party into the north-west passageway.*
    Kind of like how Mario orbits towards another planet when he jumps too high in Galaxy. :p
    What would you ant to play, ma'am? I have everything you can think of!
    If you're the psychic you claim to be, then yes. ._.
    A long-range attacker who's not a swordsman would be nice. The whip is a great weapon!
    Alright, good that you didn't miss any of the specifics. :)
    (It is also hilarious.

However, the magnifying glass is running away.

...Well, that is very terrifying. I now see how bad it can be.

Oh, I just wrote up the battle against the Blue Starman in story format.)

---

Invisible ink... why would he use lemon juice if the passage itself is secret?
    Kumatora: He must have wanted only specific people to find it. And... I can use PK Fire, too, so...
    *The writing is aged, but it is still more intelligible than most of the diary.*

'Oh, are you reading this? Then you're already in the depths of Osohe Castle! It extends farther underground than you think!'

Kumatora: Looks like we've been going longer than we thought. But... let's look at the others.
    *Kumatora puts a few pages near her PK Fire, one by one, before handing them to the others to read.*

'Most of our houses are connected to Osohe Castle in some subtle way. It's its belly button, after all!'

Wait, what? What does that mean?
    Lucas: The other notes say something similar...

'The heart is in Murasaki Forest.'
    'The left forefoot on Snowcap Mountain in the north-east.'
    'The right forefoot in a volcano to the east.'
    'The right hindfoot somewhere in Tanetane Island.'
    'The left hindfoot hidden deep in Mt. Oriander.'
    'And the last one... we don't remember. We've all lost sight of it.'

It is like... they are describing some kind of living creature. With four legs.
    *Kumatora stops the process, even though a few notes are still unrevealed.*
    Do you... know what they mean? You knew the Magypsies, so...
    *Lucas and Kumatora glance at each other knowingly again, but then shake their heads.*
    Dragonite: They do know... but even they seem to be confused about something.
    Kumatora: We'll have to think about these. But for now... I think that's enough to take in.
    Hm? But what about the other pages?
    Just don't jump too high, or you may gravitate off the face of Earth. xD
    Can't take the suspense anymore? Well, this special place just so happens to be... a personal arcade machine room! This place is very ideal for small gatherings. Lots of things go on in these rooms. ._.
    No, but really, what else is on my mind? :p
    K. Rool, Bomberman, Knuckles, Robotnik, Simon Belmont (Castlevania), and others.
    Well, the link connection is being replaced with 3DS wireless communications. Didn't know if you knew that.
    Fine, we shall follow Totodile this time! *runs after Totodile*

Cici: *keeps on running, while pointing at a lab* ROaaar! (There it is!)

Lord Saven: Don't worry, I know what I will do...
    Shadow Hand: *keeps on chasing Sammy, starts to get faster*
    Hazel: Really? Interesting... This one doesn't have a soul, right?!
    Dark Matter Staff: I'm going to show you who's the sore loser... *he starts charging another one, making it bigger* This should finish you off! *he fires the bigger Time Freeze Projectile immediatley at the slower Comet Sword*

Golden Freddy: Right, and how will we manage to find it?
    Guard: ... About 50/50...

Ganon: Come on, you got to defeat them!
    Porky: Why don't you do that?
    Ganon: I will, when the GOddess won't look....
    Palutena: You shall get purified! *she gets close to Yuga, before hitting him multiple times with her staff*
    Pit: Good work, Lady Palutena! *starts shooting arrows at Ganon*
    Ganon: *stops them easily* Pathetic...

Wheatley: No, it is pointless... Maybe changing you back into a machine would make you understand it again...
    Wow... Still strange!

Cici: *nods, before starting to run towards the Chimera lab*

Lord Saven: ... Did he really think I would run after him? *raises his hand at Sammy, sending a Shadow Hand at him, that chases him* He's gonna regret it... However... *resumes eating his dinner*
    Hazel: You still got to explain it to me, though...
    Dark Matter Staff: No, I wasn't! *keeps on slashing, before launching the hidden charged Time Freeze projectile right after his attack*

Golden Freddy: Good luck finding it without getting destroyed with the game itself...
    Guard: No, I still need those parts... Get those parts for me, then I MAY be able to build a portal...

Pit: *tries to stand up he succeed, before sending it back at Yuga*
    Palutena: Appearantly, Pit needs help... *she jumps towards Pit, before looking at the eemies, shooting painful projectiles at them after a rectile aimed at them*
    Porky: Ouch!
    Ganon: Ugh! Stupid light magic...

Wheatley: ...Knowledge about food is pointless.
    Really!? o_O How did that just happen?

Cici: Rawr! (No, peanut brain! It's very nearby!)

Lord Saven: Good, good! I don't want anymore to insult me...
    Hazel: Thank you... But hey, those aren't really alive, right? I mean, those aren't humans, animals or plants...
    Dark Matter Staff: Argh! Because you wanted to get defeated! *keeps on slashing, secretly readying a projectile*

Golden Freddy: That does make sense... But how can we make it run again?
    Guard: Me neiher! But we could create a portal by the animatronics' parts!

Pit: WAH! Multiple projectiles!? *starts flying to dodge, before getting hit, dropping to a cloud* Argh!
    Palutena: Pit! Are you okay?!
    Porky: Hehehe... Hey Yuga, why not helping me out? *starts to shoot a laser beam at Pit*
    Pit: *is on the ground, lying on the flour, before seeing the laser and getting hit by it* Urgh!

Wheatley: I refuse! Besides, you're already doing it!
    (I think... that is covered.

Yes.

...How bad can it be?

What is that?)

---

Why was this so ridiculously difficult to move...
    Kumatora: Probably because it hid a secret passage underneath.
    Lucas: Where does it lead?
    Kumatora: Only one way to find out.
    *Kumatora leads the rest of the group inside, although the monkeys stay behind, seemingly not liking the underground.*
    Dragonite: Did Doria mention where this passage leads? Or what it holds?
    *Kumatora initiates a small PK Fire to repel the darkness.*
    Kumatora: He didn't... and that makes me want to find out even more badly.
    Lucas: But the passage in Aeolia's house led into the Osohe Castle, while Doria's Nee- nevermind.
    ...Knee? Well, this just keeps getting more confusing. That cannot be the word. What starts with "Knee"?
    Dragonite: Knead? Need? Niece?
    Um... they are doing a good job at keeping their secret...
    Kumatora: You know, something just occurred to me. That door... a few like it were also in Osohe Castle.
    *Lucas and Boney seem to be just as unaware as the duo this time.*
    And... all of them require you to dance?
    Kumatora: All of them. Salsa told me he learned the dance in the castle.
    Then... it is possible that this leads into the Osohe Castle, too.
    Kumatora: The path in Aeolia's house led to the courtyard. It wasn't normally accessible from the main part of the castle.
    Lucas: Yeah, we had to undo some kind of lock on the other side...
    Dragonite: And so, wherever this leads, it might also be restricted from the rest of the castle.
    That is, if it does lead there...
    Lucas: Won't it be a long walk, all the way to Osohe Castle?
    Kumatora: Maybe. Or maybe we'll find what we're looking for earlier. But, well... for the first twelve years of my life, until I first met Lucas and Salsa, the castle was my home. And still... it has secrets that I had no idea existed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…