• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry for disappearing for so long, I was busy with school and then my laptop was getting fixed. I do agree that the gameplay of SMD was kind of unbalanced compared to past games. It was simultaneously the easiest and hardest game in the series for me. On the one hand, as you said, leveling up is really slow and hard, but at least you have access to lots of strong allies so that you're not just struggling around completely on your own at low levels.
    Sorry for taking so long, I've been really busy lately. I really liked Super Mystery Dungeon! Not as much as Explorers or Red/Blue, but much closer to them than Gates to Infinity was. It had a lot of cool new twists.
    I'm actually hoping that Zelda Wii U is on the NX, but I wouldn't be surprised if it launched for the Wii U too it could be like Twilight Princess. Oh yeah we are definitely overdue for a 3D Mario game, 3D world was fun but I wish we got something like Galaxy or Mario Sunshine.

New Mario Kart would be nice too I would also like to see a new Animal Crossing game and maybe even a Splatoon sequel.
    True, I hope the NX has some good launch titles I might wait on it for a bit to see what it has.

Yeah that's usually the case, if you don't have finals for a class you should be able to just skip it. I usually use that time to cram last minute.
    Same here! If I get X I doubt I'll put up to 300 hours into it I don't even know if I'll beat the game lol. Yeah of course sounds good! I'll probably have a PS4 sometime over the Summer hopefully; but if they reveal the NX at the next E3 I might save money for that.

Agreed, luckily I only have one more week of actual class and then I just have two days for finals(Monday and Tuesday.)
    Yeah I even struggled with the Beedrills, I had to use the slumber orb in order to deal with them. I'm interested in getting Arkham Knight! My brother has an Xbox One so maybe I can try to get it for that so we can play it together, but I want to get a PS4 soon maybe sometime next year. Right now I'm mainly looking forward to getting Xenoblade Chronicles X which I'll probably get for Christmas.

Yeah today was my last day too, I'll be heading back to school tomorrow morning. My finals start on the 14th as well I'll probably be able to go home on the 18th.
    Sorry for the late response, yeah I got it the day it came out but I haven't been able to play it too much. So far, I've gotten to Poliwrath river but I have had a hard time beating them I'm a Froakie and my partner is a Cyndaquil.

Luckily, I only have three weeks left of this semester and then I'll be on Winter break!
    As long as I complete all the classes I have left this year then I'll have my associates degree and then transfer to a 4 year school to pursue my bachelors. I just have to keep focused and be more serious.

My major is liberal arts. I'm still thinking what major I should do for my bachelors degree. So you don't know what you want to major in yet? And do you live in NYC? I don't remember if you told me before.
    That's freaky, that's the exact pair I was considering! Froakie and either Riolu or Fennekin.

And yes, Ash vs. Olympia was amazing, I think it's the best battle since the Sinnoh League!
    Nah I won't be graduation for now unfortunately but maybe 3 years from now. What are you studying?
    Wow there's no voice chat in it? That's a shame..I heard a rumor about a Twilight Princess HD if they make that then I know I'm definitely getting it. I never actually beat Twilight Princess because my disc got all scratched up.

I thought Talonflame was going to get knocked out, every time it took a hit I kept thinking to myself "that's going to knock Talonflame out" but it just kept getting back up. I wanted Hawlucha to be used with Frogadier but Talonflame was great.
    I'm thinking about it at getting it soon! There's a lot of games I want to get if anything I'll probably wait until the holiday season to get some stuff.

I thought it was fantastic, as I was watching the battle I was waiting for Frogadier to evolve and I was a little disappointed that he didn't but hopefully he evolves soon in XYZ. What did you think about it? I'm really curious to see how Ash's battle with Wulfric to go I'm guessing he's going to use Hail and also have a Mega Abomasnow or Glalie.
    Oops sorry for the late response, no I don't need one thanks for the offer though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…