• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that's what I'm HOPING happens, and I WAS A FAN of Part 1, I STILLS to this day I say that the Less Action was good for the Film, I was ENGAGED in the Film
    Supposedly Part 2 is SUPPOSED to Open around 125-130 Million, I'm kinda hoping it can Over-Performe, but do to the DISAPPOINTMENT in Part 1 people could care less maybe... :(
    Have they told you directly they want to be alone? Just wanna make sure your gut isn't interfering with logic and reasoning.
    Yup, if Ash never wins a league, taking control of Legendaries is good enough for me! xD

That's why I get the bundles so I don't have to get into fights about who gets
    to use the Blu-Ray player. If someone's using it, I can just pop the DVD in my computer,
    and if someone ever wanted both of them at the same time, then I can just watch the Digital Copy.
    Ever see anyone else who is sort of by their lonesome? You could always try approaching those people by simply saying "hey, what's up?". Easier said than done, but I believe you have that courage somewhere in you! Lunch time is a great opportunity, actually. If someone it sitting alone, just ask if you may sit with them, and from there, you (or the other person) can initiate a conversation.
    Oh by the way, here's M18. It aired on Teletoon:

Not bad for Astuhiro Tomioka's first movie, but it could have been a tad better.
    Suffered from being only 73 minutes and I think AT bit off more than he could chew.
    Still decent, though IMO.
    Not really much of a spoiler as it was seen in trailers, but most people agree that Ash recognizing AND COMMANDING the Legendaries was like the BEST PART of the movie. XD

In other news, The Peanuts Movie just made $82,000,000 dollars and is contuining to dominate the box office alongside Spectre.
    That's still pretty impressive that a movie nearly grosses all of its budget
    in its first 2 weeks. And from what I've read, this is just from the US sales alone.

I actually have a Blu-Ray, so now I just get the bundle packs for films that include the Blu-Ray Disk, the DVD and a Digital Copy.
    They're actually not ridiculously expensive nowadays only being about $22-25 bucks,
    where as they used to be like $45 dollars or so.
    but i'll make it up to you. i promise.....once i'm back on my feet....we'll go on a nice long vacation.....what do you say, honey?
    --
    to be honest it didnt help em much either, but im just offering what advice i can.
    If they're one of a kind in the non-serial killer, non-abusive, non-stalker kind of way, then you usually have a pretty awesome person on your hands.
    I still hope we get a couple of matches with him and Ash though.
    Oh well.

Now Available for Pre-Order for Blu-Ray and DVD

Also the first official award of The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz) goes
    to Christophe Beck for Best Original Score for an Animated Film from Media Awards
    and the film along with Spectre continue to dominate the box office.
    i know.....im so sorry.....i didnt mean.....to put you through this.......i just did......what i thought needed done. *tries to sit up, but the pain in my chest prevents me from doing so*
    --
    i understand your frustration, but trust me, you have some time left. maybe you should see a therapist then and see if they could help you out if the issue is psychological.
    Hopefully it can. I think just on how Critics have felt on the first 2 Film, I'll say Allegiant will be... 29-35% on Rotten Tomatoes IMO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…