• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cresselia92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OOC: That's good! I'm really excited for December. ^^

--

Káthira: *Floats a good distance behind Darkrai and fires off a Dragon Pulse at him. In doing so, she becomes visible*
    Kórvem: *Puts as much strength into his Dragon Pulse as he can so he is not overpowered*

--

Zephraxe: *Sniffs* ... (Smells like an Aromatherapy.) *Notices the house returning to normal* (Huh? Dibby must be awake!)

--

Athéla: It worked! Yes!
    Braxton: Woohoo! :3 *Picks up the Zorua Dibby and hugs him* >w<
    Alex: ... So I guess that just leaves Kórvem to beat Darkrai, if he hasn't already...
    Wow... But I really don't know what she's talking about! *shakes my head, before following you*

Cici: Mew! (Good idea, Mecha!) *tries to knock at the door*
    Lab Assistant: *opens the door* Agh! Escaped Chimeras!

Shadow Hand: *lets out a malicious laugh, before trying to surround Sammy with a dark mist*
    Lord Saven: ... Huh? Why did you walk away, Amanda? *walks to her*
    Hazel: I would love to. Do you have some items for the tea party, then?
    Dark Matter Staff: Oh, really? I can try to do so... *keeps on slashing* Come on, break already!

Golden Freddy: Let me try... *try to reach for it, but he retreats his paw, showing burns appearing on it* AGH! It burns! It's preventing me from getting there!
    Guard: Just an oval shape, then we save some parts, for the engine.

Ganon: ...No bad idea. *he still holds onto the orb, before putting it on the handle, making it stuck there, before swinging his sword* Looks gorgeous...
    Porky: Good! Now, what shall be our next world? Or shall we take a break for now?

Wheatley: Exactly, that's why she's the perfect target. Soon, I'll send myself to her, to capture her and turn her into a maid... A human maid won't work, so I probably will transform her into a mechanical one, to improve her effectiveness. It should be more effecient. Don't you agree?
    OOC: I've been all right. Life is getting a bit busier and whatnot. How about you?

--

Kórvem: *Having predicted that Darkrai would attempt to strike after being revealed, he barrel rolls out of the way, then fires a Dragon Pulse at his enemy* You may be one of my more difficult opponents... But I will not lose.

--

Zephraxe: *Looks ahead in anticipation as he nears whoever is ahead...*

--

Alex: *Pulls out a Pokéball* And I have just the Pokémon! *Sends out his Roserade, Tythavia* Tythavia, use Aromatherapy on that Zorua!
    Tythavia: Rose? *Looks at Dibby* Rade. *Points her flowers at Dibby and releases a healing aroma onto the boy turned Zorua*
    (Precisely. Of course, the enemy in this case is not a laughable one.

It can probably disguise those?

Right. But not me. :p)

-----

And if it takes a flying limousine to get there... how will we escape if needed?
    Dragonite: I could fly our way out.
    Well, yes, but if Fassad himself attacks us... who knows how powerful he is?
    Dragonite: It would seem otherwise, however; after all, he could have done so the last time you met.
    Well, yes, but...
    Dragonite: If you appear overly apprehensive, he may get suspicious. Simply do not give him a reason to attack.
    ...Yes... although... this seems familiar...
    Dragonite: What seems familiar?
    The disappearance of the King... it somehow seems familiar. I do not exactly remember why...
    *A fair amount of time passes, the sky outside seeming to turn darker.*
    Chauffeur: Ah, there it is! Say hello to New Pork City!
    *As the flying limousine descends, skyscrapers and other tall buildings come into view.*
    This... somehow, this is even more overwhelming than Fourside is...
    *The Chauffeur lands the limousine expertly. The Masked Man springs to his feet. The Chauffeur then heads over to the door, holding it open and gesturing outside. As the trio exits the vehicle... they are greeted into many bright lights.*
    Chauffeur: Now, then, please enjoy the city. We will meet again when the time comes.
    *The limousine suddenly takes to the air once again, startling the trio.*
    ...There is no way to go but ahead...
    *The Masked Man takes the lead.*
    This... this place is... it seems lifeless. Fourside brimmed with population. But this...
    *The streets are empty. Some lights are lit randomly, and the buildings seem new. Yet, no one seems to live in the city.*
    Wait... I just remembered... Magicant. That is where the Queen disappeared. And afterwards, an unusual gloom settled there, too...
    I really don't know! o_o

Cici: Rawr! XP (Don't be pissed, Bach! Have a laugh!)

Shadow Hand: Your screams... Mwahahaha! *keeps on dragging*
    Lord Saven: ... If you won't taunt me, then yes.
    Hazel: Thank you. *smiles, when putting the clothing on the doll* What else is left to do?
    Dark Matter Staff: Why shouldn't I? And how can you talk? *tries to slash at the floor, hoping to damage the Comet Sword* Get this, loser!

Golden Freddy: Smart idea... *opens the closet's doors, while the matrix is visible* There's the matrix...
    Guard: Help me forming the frame, you know? Make it big enough for people to go in!

Ganon: Good. Take it with you. But what should I do with her soul? I'm done draining her powers...
    Porky: Maybe just keep it like that? No one would be able to recognise her, to think the green orb would be a Goddess' soul...

Wheatley: Aika, that backstabbing jerk... She will regret backstabbing me... She deserves that, don't you think?
    Yeah. My 3ds had sort of an issue too, but I had it with my when it was rainy and it got wet. I guess water damage may be fixable since I re calibrated the touch screen and it works fine now.
    Maybe water damage? Though it wouldn't be much, just after washing my hands and not drying them all the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…